War System Feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• War System Feedback

During this time of testing, I have seen that you are trying to revive the PvP in the games and increase the competition and trying to give roles to each class (every class have different advantages and weaknesses in PvP). I think that War System should be something were guilds could demonstrate if they are the best in the game, but for some reasons, this system doesn't work:
      -There isn't any prize if you win a war.
      -Guilds don't want to loose against the enemy.
      -All the people is usually concentrated in a few guilds

I open this threat to try give some feedback in order to improve the War System in the game. I have a suggestion:
      Create a War System independent of guilds. You can register on a NPC in city (or simply writting a command in the chat), and when there are a minimum of people registered (8 for example), a war starts (4 en each team). I have to remark some features:
      -All the people inside the war have Perfect Master skills.
      -You can't see the name of the opponents
      -You can chat with your teammates (and your oponents can't read you)
      -Everybody has 90 points in all stats inside. The difference between people is the equipment they can use.
      -When the war ends, some points are given to the people who where participating on it. The team that wins will receive more points.

With that points, you will be able to buy things in a shop like:
      -Power items only usable during War System
      -Consumible items only usable during War System (dews, potions, critical strikes, potion of haste, ..., NO 100% potions)
      -Some items with utility in the game: Blessing Scrolls, Zen Beans, Experience Rings (1h and 3h), Thief Glove (2h), sushi, eggs, pearls, ...
      -Item shop items and power items(with higher prices): Doping items, critical strikes, Hero's Medal, Wind Shows, Cor Draconis, Special Mounts, Teleportation Ring, Pets, Shashes, ...

Is only a suggestion, what i want is to change that War System which, in my opinion, is useless.
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

During this time of testing, I have seen that you are trying to revive the PvP in the games and increase the competition and trying to give roles to each class (every class have different advantages and weaknesses in PvP). I think that War System should be something were guilds could demonstrate if they are the best in the game, but for some reasons, this system doesn't work:
      -There isn't any prize if you win a war.
      -Guilds don't want to loose against the enemy.
      -All the people is usually concentrated in a few guilds
      Yes, the war system is dead for the reasons you are giving and also since the limit of 3 days of guilding in guild was placed since there were people who waited 1 day to go to war to another guild or before they left and it was put to another for this because there was no limit of time to join another guild.
      In contrast with the current limit, the good thing is that we are all grouped in the same guild practically, the opposite of this is that it caused the pvp wars to die because no one wants to lose a war and so on. Also this is the question of the loss of points that nobody wants to lose since they want to take advantage of them to go to meleys.
      I like the idea that you propose although it would be good if it were like a different zone of combat or another type of arena of combat where you can go of group way since the one that we have at the moment is of individual way, of this form would be another zone of combat but group. And you could adapt this same to the styles of guild war that exist and finally use the new types of war that were implemented and most do not give them use. What if the rules that say you have the combat zone should be maintained and only the group can know who they are with. In this way we would avoid all kinds of fights that always exist between people for various reasons and would just have fun to fight and get points or hang out.
      The points could receive them all of the group and if it dies 1 would lose 1 point all. But with this system would have to have access to another type of store for points since it would not be the same to get points alone than in a group way and it would be nice to be able to access other new types of prizes and thus encourage group pvp too.
      There are many ways to promote pvp and this would be a good initiative for this.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.
    • I really like the idea of making random players join in teams for wars. It kinda reminds me of League of Legends, wouldn't be that bad doing someting similar.
      It could be divided for rank levels in order to make it fair and fun for everyone. 3vs3, 5vs5 up to 10vs10
      This would really make me want to make a PvP equipment.