Better boss fights

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Better boss fights

What do you thing about better drop from chests from bosses like Ninetails, chief orc, spider queen and many others? Nobody is really killing them anymore...
      and it could bring some fresh blood and competition... even if you made them stronger to beat it would be something nice to make a party or go with guild to kill some of them especially for lower levels... but thats just my thought ?(
    • Many people complained about lower level bosses and their rewards, but some of them are truly useless when compared to the rewards they can give you.

I'm talking of Death Reaper, Spider Baroness and Azrael.

The first one requires some time to be faced (you've to complete the whole dungeon, which requires approximately an hour) and all you get is a horrible chest - and if you're lucky, a Shrunken Head. Which brings us to the next point.

Azrael is utterly useless, it's supposed to be somewhat difficult and the dungeon is somewhat challenging, but the reward is ridicolous, it's like they didn't even care to update its drops comparing it to the new contents.

Spider Baroness is just not convenient at all, you've to pay many yangs in order to craft a key (which does not last really long and whose creation may also fail!) and EVEN a Passage Ticket (multiplied by the number of players of the group who intend to slay her). There's no benefit at all: if you're lucky enough, you just manage to recover the tickets.

I wanted to point out that many of these topics have been actually discussed for LONG time on official, individual communities. They never made any change.

=

By the way, are you happy with the Blue Dragon's temple way of entering? Don't you find it to be unfair? Players with faster internet connections may enter continuously, leaving the other ones outside.

Considering the interesting amount of yangs it drops (and the new chests) wouldn't it be fairer if there was some sort of time-block, like the one they introduced for Nemere and Meley?