weapon defence from costumes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• weapon defence from costumes

Hi together,

i'm not sure if there are any information about this topic. At the moment two types of weapon costumes are possible, but only one type is available for all players. To give every player the same options only one type should be possible. A player who is buying a weapon costume now, has really big disadvantages to players who bought the costumes before the update.

Another point i want to discuss about are the costumes in general. To have a chance in pvp you need all three costumes (weapon, armour, helmet). The impact of the costumes for weapon defence is really huge. I don't think a good balancing can be done by the duty to have those temporary push items! Of course these items should give advantages and i still know that you earn a lot of money with these items. But there are a lot of players who can't spend every month a lot of money at item-shop to have a chance at pvp.

My suggestion to solve this issues are:
      • Weapon costume: Change the old costumes to the new type of weapon costumes. For example by stopping the extension of costumes by 31 days.
      • General costumes: Implement a maximum amount of weapon defence. For example 70% weapon defence is the maximum value. Players who are playing without item shop have the possibility to get 60% defence, 10% additional defence can be get by costumes. The advantages of costumes are still existing, but even without costumes the disadvantages aren't to big.
      What do you think about this topic? And is there any answer and/or solution about this issue by Gameforge / Webzen ?