Zodiac Temple - First problems/bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I want to ask how well the basic bonuses of the pendant work. I have one of darkness and I have tested damages with and without the, is currently +5 giving thus strong against darkness 5%.
      I am a body warrior so I score the physical blows with 60 undead and poisoned +9 43 average remaining 15% skill level 100 with daily missions (no attack, but double hp in 92 and 94 in the missions of the biologist ) without using aura of sword and with a sash of 24% that gives 60-84 and 9% of average damage.

My base damage is 1064-1192 and I am level 100 with the stats on this test testing with 90 vit 110 str 90 str 16 int.
      Damage without the pendant to an archer demon (which is darkness) (All in P skills)
      Normal blow: 2500 to 2750.
      Sword Spin: 7200 to 7800
      Three Way Cut: 2700 to 3000.
      Dash: 6200 to 6800
      Now damage having the dark pendant set (5% strong againts darkness):
      Normal Strike: 3400 to 3700
      Sword Spin: 9200 to 10000
      Three Way Cut (Only 1 hit): 3600 to 3900
      Dash: 7900 to 8100
      As you can see the overall damage increase from that 5% strength against darkness, it's about 30% more damage that I'm striking without the pendant.
      My question to the gm comkra is this:

This 5% strength against darkness is increasing my total base damage and for this it generates these 30% extra damage or it is really malfunctioning the % that the pendant is giving and it should only increase me 5% more damage than I get. For example if you hit 100 you should hit 105.
      I want to know if this works this way or I'm not really seeing it with the right point of view.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.
    • UnBeLieF wrote:

There's a problem with the dungeon. The character is moving in different directions. It can not be controlled properly. The passenger comes down on his own and attacks normally. Then he goes back to himself again. It should be corrected.

That's an effect monsters make you. These have different effects one of them is the one you mentioned. It seems that every dungeon or monster has different effects that will have to learn what to do against them or how to face them.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.
    • Comkra wrote:

wjowniczek wrote:

- sometimes character stand and we can do nothing only dead (sometimes reason: out of dungeon)
      Could you please give more infos regarding that points? :)
      If we have +/- 30 mooobs near you, your character cannot do anything because of blackout and falling. eg; moobs are to strong and metins are too weak that means that metin's moob respawn is definitely mortal ;d

And also with sheep boss, I stand near the wall and cannot move anywhere (floor - not dying hehe)

From my point of view - this dungeon has too many negative effects and if we do something incorrect we ends dungeon ;> I do not have enough nerves to spend time on it. Now I am really disappointment, I had a hope that it would be a good update. Looking at it unfortunately I dont want lose my nerve in Zodiac Temple
    • wjowniczek wrote:

Comkra wrote:

wjowniczek wrote:

- sometimes character stand and we can do nothing only dead (sometimes reason: out of dungeon)
      Could you please give more infos regarding that points? :)
      If we have +/- 30 mooobs near you, your character cannot do anything because of blackout and falling. eg; moobs are to strong and metins are too weak that means that metin's moob respawn is definitely mortal ;d
      And also with sheep boss, I stand near the wall and cannot move anywhere (floor - not dying hehe)

From my point of view - this dungeon has too many negative effects and if we do something incorrect we ends dungeon ;> I do not have enough nerves to spend time on it. Now I am really disappointment, I had a hope that it would be a good update. Looking at it unfortunately I dont want lose my nerve in Zodiac Temple
      I agree that the feeling about the Temple could be difficult for player who play alone and/or not have enough buffs against some affects and/or have not the best strategy. Keep in mind the mechanism in the dungeon are new and hard as well, you should try it with more strategy and also play with some talismans and attributes on it. Eventhrough it gives you a feeling that it's to hard, it should be a challange and it's not necessary to solve all floors.

best,
      Comkra
    • The dungeon is impossibile to complete in solo-mode, but I guess that's a positive thing. Webzen adopted the same mechanics recently introduced for Beran Setaou - you need to crash Metin rocks in order to deal damage to the boss.

Although it's somewhat chaotic, it's a nice way to favour groups-playing.

A really MEAN way of obliging group heterogeneity might consists of introducing class-specific metins, like Nemere's ones. :P

_

However, some bosses' skills are quite hard to withstand - the fiery rain unleashed by the Rooster is tremendous and it's also quite difficult to avoid, considering the "mount-falling" malus and the fact that there are actually 4 wide areas summoned by the birdie.

Anyway, things might be easier with a Pendant - but I haven't had the chance to upgrade one, since it's so difficult to improve it.

_

By the way, I've been involved in what I believe to be a bug: after failing the dungeon consecutively, I tried a third time. Well, the Rooster was all alone, without any roaming mob.

Moreover, I ended up in the score ranks even if I did not succeed.
    • Hey BlueShade,

it gives no „complete run“ because you get a reward for every solved floor (btw.. everyone in your group get th same, depends he survived). The floors start easy and will harder and harder, but also the rewards will be more and better. The last floor is the 40th floor and it is totally random to reach that floor, because of a random mission some floors ago. But I want that everyone should find out the mechanics, because that is the best part of exploring new stuff. :)

Best,
      Comkra
    • wjowniczek wrote:

i cant see members of my party and boss after end of transformation if more than 1 player end being on marble at the same time.
      We had the last days the same problem. In the most cases the horse skill Horseback Slash helps to make the other players and monsters visible. When this does not work try to make a character change. @unforgiven Please check this issue, it is really anoying.