There are some bonuses that can be added to the talismans.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• There are some bonuses that can be added to the talismans.

There are also some bonuses that can be added to the talismans (0:21):

Images
      • 2017-09-22_00h25_58.jpg

13.86 kB, 193×165, viewed 2,537 times
      • 2017-09-22_00h26_31.jpg

14.85 kB, 204×170, viewed 3,327 times
      • 2017-09-22_00h26_55.jpg

15.71 kB, 214×167, viewed 2,505 times
      • 2017-09-22_00h27_14.jpg

18.59 kB, 231×192, viewed 2,888 times
      • 2017-09-22_00h27_28.jpg

16.51 kB, 194×189, viewed 2,493 times
      • 2017-09-22_00h27_42.jpg

17.83 kB, 217×180, viewed 2,429 times
      • 2017-09-22_00h27_57.jpg

18.07 kB, 211×194, viewed 2,364 times
    • Talismans give you strength against the type of pendant you have. If for example you have a pendant of fire it will give you +1 force against 1% fire for example. This means that if you attack a monster with element of fire you will get more damage. And so it is climbing 1% for each improvement.
      In this post I showed a little the differences that makes a pendant of this type as for example the one of darkness.
      board.beta.metin2.gameforge.co…t-problems-bugs/?pageNo=2
      I am asking in that post how the damage works since the extra damage I do is much more than 5%.
      JonyBelmont, Body Warrior lv112. Metin2.es Server: Nemesis.
    • Other talisman = other character's element. In my opinion this bonus is for PVE (not PVM only), because you got this same icon like a mobs, and you can't be the master of all elements like the "Avatar". When you choose the talisman, you choose your power, and this power could be used against you... But it's only my opinion...
      Images
      • d1.jpg

8.59 kB, 187×131, viewed 2,364 times
      • d2.jpg

8.8 kB, 195×135, viewed 2,329 times
      • d3.jpg

7.01 kB, 173×110, viewed 2,368 times
    • But the wind resistance doesn't work against the wind talisman.
      Images
      • withoutres.jpg

300 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 512 times
      • withres.jpg

301.4 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 398 times
      • wr.jpg

28.74 kB, 273×332, viewed 546 times
      • wr2.jpg

13.38 kB, 213×161, viewed 2,337 times
      • wind.png

79.04 kB, 412×134, viewed 417 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by zoNE ().

• so those talismans will be added in the pvp system too? wow , why do you make it even more complicated.
      also, will the bonus that are not the standart ones ( like resistance to half humans) have a set Value (just like you switch normally) or will the Value of those bonuses go up with the Item Value ( +200 - 20% Resistance for example)

Also , what are those bonuses " strong against one-hand-sworded , strong against dagger" and so on supposed to be? are those just PvP bonuses? Like , your enemy is wearing daggers , then you deal him more damage? If yes.. why? just why..
    • iDeviiLegend wrote:

hugoW wrote:

Shouldn't the resistance to fire be a "standart bonus" on the fire talisman/pendant?
      If not there is no purpose on having all the diferent type of talismans/pendants like darkness, earth, lightening.
      For that should be enough one talisman and we put any resistance there by changing the bonus... doesn't making sense to me
      The standart bonus you get starting from +1 to +200.
      What do you mean to +200 you can enchat it max +200 No more +9 you mean that i need 200 Blessing scrolls or more ? to make a pendant +200 ? lol ?
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • LionKing wrote:

iDeviiLegend wrote:

hugoW wrote:

Shouldn't the resistance to fire be a "standart bonus" on the fire talisman/pendant?
      If not there is no purpose on having all the diferent type of talismans/pendants like darkness, earth, lightening.
      For that should be enough one talisman and we put any resistance there by changing the bonus... doesn't making sense to me
      What do you mean to +200 you can enchat it max +200 No more +9 you mean that i need 200 Blessing scrolls or more ? to make a pendant +200 ? lol ?
      Its an "open-End-System", so you won't be able to make the Pendant to +200 in your life. Sure its possible, but if you always have a Chance of 50% to Upgrade the Pendant, you'll need 2^200 (Its a Number with 50-70 Zero's) Pendands on +0 to make it without Blessing scrolls or anything else.
    • iDeviiLegend wrote:

LionKing wrote:

iDeviiLegend wrote:

hugoW wrote:

Its an "open-End-System", so you won't be able to make the Pendant to +200 in your life. Sure its possible, but if you always have a Chance of 50% to Upgrade the Pendant, you'll need 2^200 (Its a Number with 50-70 Zero's) Pendands on +0 to make it without Blessing scrolls or anything else.
      Dude whait a second you mean that this thing is real the item its not +9 maxim enchat ? it is +200 maxim enchant ? that mean 200+ blessing scrolls or more?
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • LionKing wrote:

iDeviiLegend wrote:

LionKing wrote:

iDeviiLegend wrote:

hugoW wrote:

Dude whait a second you mean that this thing is real the item its not +9 maxim enchat ? it is +200 maxim enchant ? that mean 200+ blessing scrolls or more?
      200? Lol
      You need a billion blessings and you don't make it +200... Right now the upgrade chance is just anything not worthing... I used 150 blessings plus 12 dragon blessings and it remains +5... Fail fail fail fail...
      Like all things they are doing right now, this one is equal... A total disaster
    • Th3Original wrote:

200? LolYou need a billion blessings and you don't make it +200... Right now the upgrade chance is just anything not worthing... I used 150 blessings plus 12 dragon blessings and it remains +5... Fail fail fail fail...
      Like all things they are doing right now, this one is equal... A total disaster
      200 Blessing Scrolls and +0 (max +4), at least in my case.
    • Comkra wrote:

Open your mind for new techniques. The old thinking that everyone needs everything on max is with the new talismans obsolete. That means we have more individualized equipment Instead of just items on +9. :)
      Or it means bigger diference between those that don't spend money from those who spend once its impossible to keep up their progress because there isn't "finish line" for the equipment that could be achieved and matched ingame after some time effort.
      Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
      Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
      Youtube Channel

The post was edited 1 time, last by hugoW ().