[Test] Talismans - How it works in PVP?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• [Test] Talismans - How it works in PVP?

Some screens and movie, how the Talismans works in PVP:

Test against the character with this same element.

(+200 = +200% Strong against to Flame, etc.)
      Images
      • s1.jpg

228.54 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 3,742 times
      • s2.jpg

230.72 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 2,777 times
      • s3.jpg

238.45 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 2,914 times
      • s4.jpg

239.87 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 3,110 times
      • res5.jpg

87.22 kB, 1,280×720, viewed 768 times

The post was edited 6 times, last by zoNE ().

• 3391*

I now get the fact of the item at +0 doesnt have the elemental bonus, it is giving you the chance of having the other bonus and not making you a elemental character, soo someone with a lot of resistances to any type of element can't reduce considerably your damage if you don't have an evoluted talisman..

But there is missing one test, i see that the enemy is an "fire elemental" on the character's name (probably because it has an the talisman equiped) so you have 1% strong against fire on him, and by adding resistance he can defend more of your damage, but if he takes out the talisman, do you continue to take +1% to him and after the resistance -5%? or if he has another element equipad, does that "+1%" and "-5%" is completely null ?
      Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
      Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
      Youtube Channel
    • hugoW wrote:

but if he takes out the talisman, do you continue to take +1% to him
      No, strong against to Fire/Wind/Darkness etc. works against players with this same talisman only. When he takes off the Talisman, your bonus Strong against to the element will be disabled.

Similarly, for resistances. When you use the Dark Talisman +1 or higher, the resistance against darkness works against you too, but when you takes it off, the resistances against darkness/fire etc., doesn't work against you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zoNE ().

• zoNE wrote:

hugoW wrote:

but if he takes out the talisman, do you continue to take +1% to him
      No, strong against to Fire/Wind/Darkness etc. works against players with this same talisman only. When he takes off the Talisman, your bonus Strong against to the element will be disabled.
      Similarly, for resistances. When you use the Dark Talisman +1 or higher, the resistance against darkness works against you too, but when you takes it off, the resistances against darkness/fire etc., doesn't work against you.
      So, by that said, if i am going to duel someone, and he has a very powerful talisman, and i don't have how to match the resistences i just take of the talisman and problem solved he can't deal that damage, or if i have a weak talisman and he has a lot of resistances to that element in order for me to take more damage to him i just take of the talisman, this makes no sense to even use a talisman on pvp, except if it is at +0 and take advantage of the other 5 bonus, correct?

Did you test if the other 5 bonus should work with the talisman at +0 like blackout, resistance to daggers etc?
      Thank you!
      Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
      Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
      Youtube Channel
    • hugoW wrote:

So, by that said, if i am going to duel someone, and he has a very powerful talisman, and i don't have how to match the resistences i just take of the talisman and problem solved he can't deal that damage, or if i have a weak talisman and he has a lot of resistances to that element in order for me to take more damage to him i just take of the talisman, this makes no sense to even use a talisman on pvp, except if it is at +0 and take advantage of the other 5 bonus, correct?
      Yes

hugoW wrote:

Did you test if the other 5 bonus should work with the talisman at +0 like blackout, resistance to daggers etc?
      Thank you!
      Unfortunately I have no possibility, because currently I don't have bonuses like strong against weapons (strong not res). The blackout chance is an old bonus (only for hits).