Suggestion about lv105 avg wep

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Why Game member not reacting for this post???? when u have time u reply for the post which posted after mine why dont u have time to replt for this????
      GF running this game for money alone??? When pplz get that weapon they need to use huge changers to get a good avg and u all enjoy with money and make us fool
      We want poison to be transform to lv105 weapon......
      All players wants this.....so this is major feedback of this update......
    • Hi demolish,

thank you for your feedback, but keep in mind we have also free time and will not answer immediatly on every thread. To your request I can tell you that it will not happen. The Weapons should be only available as drop in the zodiac-temple else you have nothing attractive to join the dungeon if everyone can upgrade the old sword to the new one.

best,
      Comkra
    • im sry for my angry word...
      but keep in mind when DHA,BPA armour came to game we have that drop from chest and as well as we can make it from from BSA....since it can even upgrade with BSA players skip to use dark dragon maps??

till now i dropped 1500+ poisons from groto not even a single poison is 40 avg......so that means we have to get like 5000 chest from that 2000 chest drop weapon in that if we have luck alone it drop good avg right and think how long it took to hunt 5000 chests

Its easy to get 10hh in wep when compared to get 40+ avg in avg weps....so its clearly shows that this update is coming purely for money to gameforge.....even in 200 changers we dont know that we can get 40+ avg.....or set that wep drop as always 30+ avg from chest

This is many players thought about transform poison to lv105 wep.....so dont make the gameplay worst.....so consider my feedback and contact with gameforge
    • demolish wrote:

im sry for my angry word...
      but keep in mind when DHA,BPA armour came to game we have that drop from chest and as well as we can make it from from BSA....since it can even upgrade with BSA players skip to use dark dragon maps??

till now i dropped 1500+ poisons from groto not even a single poison is 40 avg......so that means we have to get like 5000 chest from that 2000 chest drop weapon in that if we have luck alone it drop good avg right and think how long it took to hunt 5000 chests

Its easy to get 10hh in wep when compared to get 40+ avg in avg weps....so its clearly shows that this update is coming purely for money to gameforge.....even in 200 changers we dont know that we can get 40+ avg.....or set that wep drop as always 30+ avg from chest

This is many players thought about transform poison to lv105 wep.....so dont make the gameplay worst.....so consider my feedback and contact with gameforge
      They are right, if GF/Webzen makes the new weapon upgradable from the 75 lvl, then you will not have any reason to go to the new Stage. No one forces you to go to the Zodiac Temple. Just don't go and don't progress. If you do not want to spend real money to get 30/40+ avg then don't. You have been playing with 75 lvl avg weapons all these years, i am sure you can continue to do so from now on :) .
    • Comkra wrote:

Hi demolish,

thank you for your feedback, but keep in mind we have also free time and will not answer immediatly on every thread. To your request I can tell you that it will not happen. The Weapons should be only available as drop in the zodiac-temple else you have nothing attractive to join the dungeon if everyone can upgrade the old sword to the new one.

best,
      Comkra
      Even u can make that trasformation upgrade stuffs to drop from that run so that no one ll skip that run or lazy to that run......for pvp u can keep that weapons can be transformable bt for pvm u you cant this update will kill pvm and leads to players to quit game.....already most of the players started to find a new game with this update rest also ll move.....so take this feedback as important
    • Comkra wrote:

The Weapons should be only available as drop in the zodiac-temple else you have nothing attractive to join the dungeon if everyone can upgrade the old sword to the new one.
      You wanted a feedback so badly, here it is. That's not true, you're just doing this for the sake of forcing players to invest once again on enchant items.

You could have thought of introducing new class-specific items for transforming the weapons, which would require SEVERAL visits to the dungeons; you could have limited the upgrading to only +9 lv.75 weapons.
      You could also have extended this "only-Zodiacs" policy to the item required for the upgrade from +0 and +9, and making upgrading itself quite difficult.

Arranging things in such a way that older players have to trash all of their lv.75 weapons is not a really nice to deal with them, you know.
    • What they can do and what they want do is big different...
      Of course they can mantain a map atractive by just let players get refine items from there... But now, let's players buy Enchant items to get a good damage... In that way, lv 75 weapons become trash, who will pay for an 45 avg damage poison if they can get + damage with a +5 25 Avg damage zoadiac...
    • i agree, there must be a way to upgrade from 75+9 to 105+0 they the craftings ítems for upgrade must come from chest of the new dungeon. in that way the map will be intresting, if not this is simple at least in my server i will left the game. In yellow empire ascarion metin2.es is not posible to clear the zodiac map and obtain cheast, so the game is dead for my....