Feedback sense?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Feedback sense?

This is a bad situation .. The feedback have no sense if the tester of GF don't listen us.. why i play on beta if my opinions aren't listen to you... If you think that all 1000000 post and comment negative on this nerf are useless , you don't ask to us to play beta.. it's a :cursing: ... Please tell us, why you give us the same answers if we make 1000 negative feedback? I'm sorry but i can't read the same answer by 1/2 tester that have their own on the nerf and don't want to listen the player.
    • unforgiven wrote:

It has come to our notice that many players still haven’t understood the core reasoning behind these changes. We would like to try to dispel these misunderstandings.

Background:
      • Some classes cannot really play parts of the game content because they lack some basic characteristics
      • Some classes have way too many advantages in comparison to their disadvantages
      • Some formulas were working strangely, which in the end produced some strange results
      • Damage has been inflated a bit too much in comparison with damage mitigation

Our core ideas for balancing are:
      • Provide characters with the necessary tools to handle PvE and PvP environments while keeping their basic archetypes (damage dealer, tank, etc.)
      • Provide some quality of life improvements
      • Solve the problems with the formulas
      • Decrease the possibility of item devaluation to a minimum

The whole process is going more or less in the following direction:
      • The whole balancing effort will be done over a lengthy period
        • We are currently targeting some major updates like the current one, followed by smaller adjustments with each update
      • Each big update might get a Beta server where players can discuss and communicate their ideas and concerns, which in turn will be gathered and sent to the developers
        • These ideas and concerns will go into an independent evaluation where it will be decided whether they should be pursued or not
      • The last step is to roll it out to the live servers one by one

What does this mean for the average player?
      • All the changes that you see now can still be adjusted at a later update – they are not final

• I hope the nerf to lycan is not final
      I invested a lot, a lot in the character so that it is good in pvm and pvp and I do not plan to invest again in another class because they ruined the previous one

many people already published videos where the damage is compared and the tremendous destruction that the nerf does to lycan

the game is fun and everything, but with this nerf, I stop playing
    • unforgiven wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

It has come to our notice that many players still haven’t understood the core reasoning behind these changes. We would like to try to dispel these misunderstandings.

Background:
      • Some classes cannot really play parts of the game content because they lack some basic characteristics
      • Some classes have way too many advantages in comparison to their disadvantages
      • Some formulas were working strangely, which in the end produced some strange results
      • Damage has been inflated a bit too much in comparison with damage mitigation

Our core ideas for balancing are:
      • Provide characters with the necessary tools to handle PvE and PvP environments while keeping their basic archetypes (damage dealer, tank, etc.)
      • Provide some quality of life improvements
      • Solve the problems with the formulas
      • Decrease the possibility of item devaluation to a minimum

The whole process is going more or less in the following direction:
      • The whole balancing effort will be done over a lengthy period
        • We are currently targeting some major updates like the current one, followed by smaller adjustments with each update
      • Each big update might get a Beta server where players can discuss and communicate their ideas and concerns, which in turn will be gathered and sent to the developers
        • These ideas and concerns will go into an independent evaluation where it will be decided whether they should be pursued or not
      • The last step is to roll it out to the live servers one by one

What does this mean for the average player?
      • All the changes that you see now can still be adjusted at a later update – they are not final

Hey, just asking so dragon shaman will be nerfed because his an support class 20% pvp 80% pvm lets say (he can't support that much with 15% critics but oh well), lycan, weapon sura and Body are pvm top class right? 90% pvm 10% pvp since they are the only clases that can solo bosses (with buff ofc) and that means they should suck in pvp, healing shaman can help in pvm a little with cure in pvm he should be like 20% pvm 80% pvp. BM can do some pvm because of dark protection but his dmg is low so 20% pvm 80% pvp. Archery ninja have no skills for pvm his pvm power stops at luring mobs at orc's lol so he sould be 100% pvp aka the class that can beat any other class (we all know he can't, hi's main strength is mass pvp and hi's bad in duels) since he can't provide any suport same for blade ninja he have no skills for pvm, his pvm dmg is lower then weaponry sura,aura or lycan so again ninja should be 100% pvp. Mental pvm power stops with Spiders Dungeon 3, he sucks in Grotto of Exile V2 and further, so 20% pvm 80% pvp.

That's what i understand from your statement, healers should only heal, same support task for dragon shaman he should just give buff's and tank should have high dmg only in pvm.

I'm just asking since i know i will have to retire my dragon shaman and thinking what pvp class to chose since i'm not an pvm active player.

The post was edited 3 times, last by CantBuffU ().