Which countries are selling Likana and eq ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Which countries are selling Likana and eq ?

Due to the changes that people know they will be in the wolf.
      Please write countries where people sell equipment and characters.
      This will be evidence of countries that do not agree with the unfair and excessive reduction of wolf injuries.

1) Poland
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • Hello,

Sorry, but Players who are selling their Equipment, overreact. Selling Items and trying to “blackmail” Devs so far that they don’t change something is not how it is going to work. Characters being up for Change is something completely normal in MMO’s. Furthermore People selling Equipment does not stand representative for the Opinion of 1 whole Country.

I don't see the Point in opening 10+ of these Thread. Since @unforgiven told you to be patient and wait till he may have News regarding the Attack Value Change.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • meh wrote:

Hello,

Sorry, but Players who are selling their Equipment, overreact. Selling Items and trying to “blackmail” Devs so far that they don’t change something is not how it is going to work. Characters being up for Change is something completely normal in MMO’s. Furthermore People selling Equipment does not stand representative for the Opinion of 1 whole Country.

I don't see the Point in opening 10+ of these Thread. Since @unforgiven told you to be patient and wait till he may have News regarding the Attack Value Change.

If people see what is going on and sell the equipment massively because they see that change is a form of presentation by some people of dissatisfaction with the administration.Sorry, but I'm a marketing professional and I know the behavior of people and the market.Any tendency of increased sales of characters and equipment must be something happens.The reason we know it: HAVE A LARGE NERF LIKANA.Soon the administration will play itself on this server if it continues to make mistakes.Open your eyes and mind.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]