Converter of magic damage and more

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Converter of magic damage and more

Converter damage is not fair for magic classes. For examle in ruby we have 20 times more attack value than magic value from diamond, but on skills of physical classes work both stones. It's much more things like this: blue dew, value from party, value from healing shaman etc. I don't suprised, that records of magic classes are 2 times weaker.

Second thing is costume of weapon and bonuses. WHY IN WEAPON ARE BONUSES WITH RESISTANCE? That's not fair to physical classes. As the name suggests it's WEAPON costume and should stay just like now, but old costumes delete with recompense.

Next, the anti-magic should go out and give a limit only on players magic resistance to i thing honest 70-80%. Stones in weapons are problematic, because we can have only 2 class stones.
    • Kr8g (Tortuga PL) wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

If the damage from Magic Classes would be increase much further they would be able to one shot anything in PvP even though they wouldn't be the best in PvE. This is not balancing and everything is connected.
      If You want real balansing, do skill increase atack value and skill increase deffense all of characters...
      Good morning Bro,
      Both Shaman Healer and Sura Black Magic they are over power in beta and they have to decrease their DMG :)
      Even though I’m full Magic Resistance and alchemy shaman & Sura get more 18k from me normal skills not critical,
    • Magic chars

• While on this subject, I wouldn't say that magic dmg should be increased so magic chars can one shot kill but there is point that magic chars do no excel in pvm. I do not see that some magic char can take a boss solo or full rooms of monsters so it would be logical that these chars dominate pvp and damages in it. Since this is not gonna happen it would be nice to see that magic chars have some area in pvm where actually magic dmg is advantage. For example Nemere could have negative percentage for magic resist so magic chars could kill him with magic dmg and the pet is magic related although I still prefer raza. This is just example but there should be something like this since most of the time with magic chars you only see decrease in your dmg in pvm. For sure bm sura can be tanky with dp in some pvm but other then that magic chars can be support or less. Please correct me if i missed something.
    • Iushin wrote:

• While on this subject, I wouldn't say that magic dmg should be increased so magic chars can one shot kill but there is point that magic chars do no excel in pvm. I do not see that some magic char can take a boss solo or full rooms of monsters so it would be logical that these chars dominate pvp and damages in it. Since this is not gonna happen it would be nice to see that magic chars have some area in pvm where actually magic dmg is advantage. For example Nemere could have negative percentage for magic resist so magic chars could kill him with magic dmg and the pet is magic related although I still prefer raza. This is just example but there should be something like this since most of the time with magic chars you only see decrease in your dmg in pvm. For sure bm sura can be tanky with dp in some pvm but other then that magic chars can be support or less. Please correct me if i missed something.

If you can play, you kill all of bosses without extra boost, but it must be much better equipment than lycan, body, weapon. Sura BM is stronger only because, that antimagic is same to all of magic characters.
    • Kr8g (Tortuga PL) wrote:

Iushin wrote:

If you can play, you kill all of bosses without extra boost, but it must be much better equipment than lycan, body, weapon. Sura BM is stronger only because, that antimagic is same to all of magic characters.
      Well much better equipment is limit. We can consider that all chars have availiable more or less similair equipment. So magic chars would need much of that extra boost to be close to non magic chars. I would not address this only on bm sura but also for shamans. One thing i am not actually sure is will shamy get decent boost with bells for pvm with upcoming update. Also anti magic is set for now so not discussing that. Just it would nice for balancing that magic chars have one part in pvm where they can prevail since i have not seen it till now and for sure pvp dmg records are left in hands of non magic chars.