PVP Tournament of Sunday

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• PVP Tournament of Sunday

Hi all
      I did not want to reveal my true identity, but was today and I won the PvP tournament. I wasn't the best pvp in the Universe, have win simply because most people did not enter the tournament (especially magics players) and i was the only warrior full pvp equipment there :| . Without "old critics" my class does not serve much.. It means would have easily lost on equal terms but this is another topic.

The point of this is that you should add more rounds in the duels, example to win and move to the next round this would be "best of 3 or 5 duels" I do not know if I explain myself well, the event today was "only win 1 duel" and was already going to the next round which made it very short event.

The map in general is good, there is no lag, do not let you use potions or dews of 2nd 3nd grade, marks, pets, crystals although if you are "little fox" can take them in advantage and enter 5 minutes before the register and enjoy few minutes benefited. Meaning the map does not take away the effects when you enter at all :whistling:

So... Some people treated me a cheater <3 anyway he would have won there was no level no one with excellent alchemy i think.

Greetings, warrior player
      DSS vídeos:
    • Event really had start at 3:30 PM (German time), it was announced in Beta forum 1:00 PM (German Time). Maybe that was one of the problem's but the truth is that most of players don't like to contribute in beta, that is was i see.
      -Because they were focused to play only in the official server.
      -Maybe they not have interest on PvP and test balancing.
      -Because they lost interest when they removed the items from the shop, items like bone dragon Lollipop marks dragon or Blacksmith Handbook to upgrade items and Alchemy shop to do excellent grades stones.

No more reasons i think that :| ;(
      DSS vídeos: