[Discussion]Bug fixing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• [Discussion]Bug fixing

Hello,

please use this Thread to Discuss the Bug fixing. Questions will also be answered here. Don't post Questions in the Feedback Thread please!

Go to -> Announcement
      Go to -> Feedback Bug Report

Greetings
      meh
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!

The post was edited 1 time, last by meh ().

• You're welcome.

miyako9 wrote:

----------

Description: Hitting invisible "walls".

In maps like the Ice Mountain there are multiple spots where you hit walls but there isn't anything there. It happens mostly when you try to do a "tight corner".

----------

Description: Being pushed to inside the walls.

When some attack knocks you back and you are near a wall you can get stuck there and you only solution is lure moobs or start a duel to die.

sLY wrote:

The hitting invisible walls is so bad...and even worst, when the spot where we became "bugged" has no monsters that can kill us to "revive in the city" or even jump to the married char

Moved your Comment @sLY. Please proceed here with Discussions.

Alles was ich im Umfang einer Diskussion schreibe, stellt lediglich meine persönliche Meinung dar.
      Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Hey @BlueShade

Sadly I have not found the time to check every bug that has been reported. But the Bugs will be double checked from other Members of the QA Team as well. So you don’t have to fear that we won’t pay Attention to what has been reported :)