It's my turn now

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• It's my turn now

Hey,

When it comes to the team I have a thousand of questions but for now let's focus on the Beta.

At the start, we were told WebZen applies character-core changes to let players test it and give feedback. For example, the damage output from pierce hit was changed in the very beginning. They did this to let us test it but there was no sign of need to change it - however the effect was hideous and it was changed again. Now it seemed fine and players were actually quite convenient with it.

But then they did this...
      They touched the critical system. They decreased the chance of getting crit from Dragon's Aid - something I could understand since we could reach 100% critic chance. BUT, why on earth you touched the effect of a critical damage? It's like using Blue Dew's instead of landing a crit. Noone asked a change on this. And also, noone is fortunate about it. Then why you still apply it, knowing we were told that it was a testing phase? Really I don't get it.
      Oh btw: why the changelog said the critic damage output is now 40-60% - but testings proved it was increased with merely 10%?
      What is the real calculation of Critic now?
      What about Pierce?
      And also Crit + Pierce? :P

But also...
      We now have for each bonus that increases damage a resistance, example:
      Current:
      Magic Resistance - Anti-Magic Resistance

New:
      Strong against Half Humans - Anti Half Humans

I don't get why you didn't change default bonuses on items, that's the only thing to be done. Or back then when they made it unable to use waters + dews at the same time (that have the same effect). It was a brilliant idea.

They add a new level 105 PvM weapon to compensate, or to ruin PvM completely?

I'm a weaponry sura and basically I have nothing to complain (I don't find weaponry sura's weak as some of these members say so). But I'm complaining because I'm worried about the future of Metin2. If you keep changing character-core things, well, it will eventually cause a huge problem, since these things are to be handled with love and knowledge.

Nevertheless, I have some good points:
      I'm gonna like the Zodiak Dungeon. Finally something that has lot's of features and ways to compete. For years players suggested a "low level run" and was rejected all the time. Now they can somewhat dig in and do the run (not completely, but some parts)

The radius to buff your whole group is surely a good thing, since Indigo was the only one I agreed to apply it to all buffs.

Halloween Event seems good, hopefully we will have Tombola again this winter.

Well, wish you all the good luck. Thanks for having a beta server, and hopefully we will meet again with more beta's. The comminucation was good, now it's WebZen's turn to listen clearly to their players. That's all there is to it.

I hope the underlined things will be answered, if not, then cya.

Greetings,
      RabbitRun