Mission Bonuses Error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Mission Bonuses Error

Noticed the new nice interface in the Character info, with all the stats, defenses and so on.
      Also some strange numbers, I have no idea where the game got them from, but whatever, my eye got caught by another specific part.

The bonuses of "strong against player" and "defense against player", had something odd.

With no equipment, they were fixed on 8% Strong Against and 10% defense against.
      One would say: "normal, they're the 10% of the lv 85 mission of the Biologist and the 8% of the lv 90 mission".
      Okay, that's right, but then, why all the Lycan's fields have "0" resistance and strong against, while Warrior, Sura, Ninja and Shaman have the said 10 and 8 values?

Do the lv 85 and 90 missions NOT give bonuses against Lycans? That would be quite unfair, considering Lycan's damage is already exaggerated.
      And I don't think it's a display bug.
      Lv 95 Body Warrior (PPPPG), Lv 80 Weapon Sura (PPGG), Lv 70 Magic Sura (GGGG), Lv 49 Mental Warrior (PP)
      Sirio Server (IT)
    • 3vilmind wrote:

Since Lycans were introduces after a lot of the old characters already finished Biologist Quests 85 & 90, for those characters the bonuses are 0. The fix is a simple visit to Baek-Go (map1) and chose the dialogue to recalculate the formula.
      This.
      @pelosona666: fai come ti ha detto, dovrebbe funzionare; e se te lo stai chiedendo; si prima stavi andando in giro senza resistenza ai lican :D

Let us know if you fix the issue.

Game and Wiki Admin at Metin2.it.
      Metin2 tester with love :love: