Bad idea for testing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Bad idea for testing

I was very happy to use mi pj from my original server espain, but in the stores are so many ítems from the shop, "Md ítems"
      So i can´t test mi pj against a normal character because they use ítems with resistance against skills or perfect alchemy.
      I suggest this ítems must be removed from shops in the beta.
    • The main idea for the testing is very simple: giving you the opportunity to check what it has changed using your equip; this allow you to understand better what it will be the situation after the beta.
      That's why we suggested to do the same stuff you usually do in the live servers: this will allow you, we hope, to give better feedback using "normal" chars.

Enjoy the beta! You have only to do the same things you usually do every days and give to us a feedback! ;)

Game and Wiki Admin at Metin2.it.
      Metin2 tester with love :love:
    • Olthir wrote:

The main idea for the testing is very simple: giving you the opportunity to check what it has changed using your equip; this allow you to understand better what it will be the situation after the beta.
      That's why we suggested to do the same stuff you usually do in the live servers: this will allow you, we hope, to give better feedback using "normal" chars.

Enjoy the beta! You have only to do the same things you usually do every days and give to us a feedback! ;)
      Unfortunately, I don't have "Cor Draconis (Mystical)" for 1 yang in my normal server.
      I'd love to test the new changes with my own eq and alchemy but it's not logical if i'm gonna face perfect characters with +200 blessing of the dragon.
      You're forcing me to do the same and get my player perfect equipment + alchemy, but again.. this is not the point of this test is it ?

• Aworan wrote:

You don't have to fight random people with all the pushs, you can also go and test PvE or find people you know from your origin server. It is a lot better to test with people from your guild on the Live-Server for example anyway, as you can compare the old to the new.
      Okay you're right, but sadly most of my friends are not interested in this server or lack good English to understand what's going on, and the others ... it's like giving a homeless 10 million dollar and ask him to do the same stuff he used to do.

unforgiven wrote:

We also need to test fringe situations where players have extremely good equipment. We can change the logic of the testing at any given moment - making players copy their character again and not having some help from itemshop like currently is.
      This other "logic" would be very helpful sense i can see how does this update effects my normal char against normal people.

• Right now, the only way to "kill" someone is to inflict damage more than his/her max PV. Giving the option to make perfect alchemy, pets or items, that's a hard task. Most of the people I see are probably some that couldn't make that on their official servers and come here to see how it is to have excellent alchemy or perfect bonuses and believe they become "gods" in PvP overnight.

That will not tell you anything about how you should alter your gameplay or fighting techniques or how to benefit from the new changes. OK, maybe some have better gear or alchemy and it's ok to have most of the items in stores but you could remove JUST the Blessing Of The Dragon so they will really need to use red potions as usual. Now every lvl 90 or lvl 100 char on the server, even the lvl 50, are making tons of alchemy (making hundreds of cores thrown away in map1 and increasing lag), take a full inventory of Blessing Of The Dragon and start attacking anyone, including the ones from own kingdom. This of course due to the fact they couldn't do that on their regular servers. This is not testing is foolish childplay.

Yes, we can take one of other chars and copy them to beta in order to test (that's what most of us done already). But that's only a limited testing. You could add instead of Blessing Of The Dragon, Young Water that is mostly used in boss fights (PvE) and even in some PvP fights and this might be more appropiate for testing and closer to the real server situation