Alchemy cor draconis

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I don't know where they were with their heads and I sincerely hope they don't implement non-negotiable alchemy. Nor do I want to imagine the negative consequences this would bring to the game, especially to servers with few people.
      - If it's now complicated to do/get alchemy, how will that be? Who doesn't have time to play will never have alchemy? Oh yeah, the Item Shop ... once again the players are getting screwed to fill the pockets to the GF.
      - It would ruin the economy of the small servers completely. I speak for myself, in metin2.PT alchemy is one of the few thingsallows you to get yang on a reasonable scale and puts some money to circulate. If we don't have alchemy what do we do? Razador? Nemere? Jotun? To drop gold clasp, one blackberry or one medium blue potion and what is good rarely comes out and is worth less and less? Or destroy metins and sell aura and enchanted blades that are the only books that have value or a blessing scroll that is almost worthless? Then they say that frauds is spoiling the game's economy ...
      - What is the need to deal with alchemy? There are x systems in the game that serve absolutely nothing and GF wants to screw the only one that is good ... The excellents can now be combined... wow... to make legendary mystics... What happens when they get also excelent and are also a piece of garbage? May join with another translucent. Okay, thank you very much GF... After years of investment there were people who managed to get all the excellent alchemy ... and now GF thinks, how about we add a new class? Genius !!!! Incredible, they can always surprise by the negative.
      - increase the damage of the monsters? For what? GF wanted to put up the resistances, the players INVESTED in the resistances, and now GF wants to make them almost ineffective? Don't tell me that you are going to sell resistance packs in the Item Shop? GF changes the game and introduces new things, everything is OK, the players adapt ... and at the end of it all they have to change everything that they did. It's a lack of respect!

I would like to know why GF doesn't listen to the players ... Ask for opinions, ask to say what is wrong, players make topics full of useful information. Instead of looking at it and figuring out how would solve the situations, don't ... insist on changes WHAT'S ALREADY OPTIMIZED, insist on LOSING PLAYERS, insist on destroying WHOLE SERVERS, insist on putting everything and anything else in ITEM SHOP. I play this since the portugalserver and I'm getting sick of it, I play this to pass the time and as time goes by I see the game getting worse. If this change on the alchemy is forward I'll even stop playing. And believe me that like me, more than 50% of the few players still playing leave as well. Good profits running an empty server.
    • I actually like your proposal, @Michu.

In order to make things harder for bot-users (since we all already know that they still will be there, even if they're not allowed :D ) we could think of some countermeasures.

For instance, a single character could be able to collect up to about 15-20 dragon cors per day but he/she will have to come back to the alchemist every 5 cors in order to continue dropping them.
    • curioso2 wrote:

I don't know where they were with their heads and I sincerely hope they don't implement non-negotiable alchemy. Nor do I want to imagine the negative consequences this would bring to the game, especially to servers with few people.
      - If it's now complicated to do/get alchemy, how will that be? Who doesn't have time to play will never have alchemy? Oh yeah, the Item Shop ... once again the players are getting screwed to fill the pockets to the GF.
      - It would ruin the economy of the small servers completely. I speak for myself, in metin2.PT alchemy is one of the few thingsallows you to get yang on a reasonable scale and puts some money to circulate. If we don't have alchemy what do we do? Razador? Nemere? Jotun? To drop gold clasp, one blackberry or one medium blue potion and what is good rarely comes out and is worth less and less? Or destroy metins and sell aura and enchanted blades that are the only books that have value or a blessing scroll that is almost worthless? Then they say that frauds is spoiling the game's economy ...
      - What is the need to deal with alchemy? There are x systems in the game that serve absolutely nothing and GF wants to screw the only one that is good ... The excellents can now be combined... wow... to make legendary mystics... What happens when they get also excelent and are also a piece of garbage? May join with another translucent. Okay, thank you very much GF... After years of investment there were people who managed to get all the excellent alchemy ... and now GF thinks, how about we add a new class? Genius !!!! Incredible, they can always surprise by the negative.
      - increase the damage of the monsters? For what? GF wanted to put up the resistances, the players INVESTED in the resistances, and now GF wants to make them almost ineffective? Don't tell me that you are going to sell resistance packs in the Item Shop? GF changes the game and introduces new things, everything is OK, the players adapt ... and at the end of it all they have to change everything that they did. It's a lack of respect!

I would like to know why GF doesn't listen to the players ... Ask for opinions, ask to say what is wrong, players make topics full of useful information. Instead of looking at it and figuring out how would solve the situations, don't ... insist on changes WHAT'S ALREADY OPTIMIZED, insist on LOSING PLAYERS, insist on destroying WHOLE SERVERS, insist on putting everything and anything else in ITEM SHOP. I play this since the portugalserver and I'm getting sick of it, I play this to pass the time and as time goes by I see the game getting worse. If this change on the alchemy is forward I'll even stop playing. And believe me that like me, more than 50% of the few players still playing leave as well. Good profits running an empty server.

First of all thank you very much for your feedback :thumbsup:
      If Gameforge would not listen to its users, then there would be no beta, but the update would just come like this.
      So currently you all have the possibility to give feedback. This means for you that this isn't a release version when you all have the feedback that this is not good, maybe this will be changed by gameforge

Use the chance
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Yup, its pretty important the shards are tradable. If not there is too less inflow of new alchemy which would drive prices through the roof. This might be what GF wants so everybody buys more cors from IS but it will cost a lot of players :)
    • I only can see 1 viable option to keep these mythical stones:

-Be able to obtain an excellent mythical combining 2 excelent legendaries
      -The same with the rest of purities
      -Not being able to upgrade the purity of mythical stones (so you can only obtain a matt combining 2 matt legendaries, and only an excellent combining 2 excellent legendaries).
      -Guarentee that mythicals will always have a minimun of 2 bonus
      -Make able to combine 2 mythicals with the same purity to get another mythical with the same purity

But still think that the best option is removing mythicals stones and put a REAL SOLUTION to bad excellent legendary stones.

@badidol @Comkra, you will loose a lot of players if you continue with this update.
    • I think that making the Alchemy not tradable would be 2 steps behind and not 1 step further , some servers have already bad commerce and Alchemy is something that its not that hard to do but takes time and if you are patient you can make some currency by selling it and buy equipments that you need , this is very important for people starting to play this game , i think the future of this game deppends on new players by making Alchemy untradable its like you are killing the chance of new players to start playing the game and actually invest on it , because afterall this is a game , and if people like playing it and want to go a step further they will invest , also the resistances being removed is a way of killing the game , some people invest hard in the game and maybe payed a lot to change extras on their equipments so whats the point of removing the bonus ? why not just weaken them , for example if the max of a equipment is 15 % wind resistance or something like that why not make it 10 max ? or just remove these bonus from the weapon skins and armor skins and helmets etc , i think this would be much more acceptable as a nerf than just removing the bonus themselves , sorry if some parts of these text are confusing but hey , we only have DE FeedBack and EN and im not from either of those languages , so yeah my bad , anyways hope people share the same opinion as I do so that the game doesn´t turn unplayable.
      Kind Regards.

Salsie wrote:

curioso2 wrote:

I don't know where they were with their heads and I sincerely hope they don't implement non-negotiable alchemy. Nor do I want to imagine the negative consequences this would bring to the game, especially to servers with few people.

First of all thank you very much for your feedback :thumbsup:
      If Gameforge would not listen to its users, then there would be no beta, but the update would just come like this.
      So currently you all have the possibility to give feedback. This means for you that this isn't a release version when you all have the feedback that this is not good, maybe this will be changed by gameforge

Use the chance

sorry @Salsie but experience told us, our feedback in metin2 beta are simply ignored, you just have to read some threads from the archive i.e. shaman balance and all the purposed solutions that simply end up with a "extra dmg with bell for dragon and using fan for healers" btw dragons still doing a joke dmg with same equipment as the oponent and still deals more dmg with fan, so, at the end our opinion js ended on the garbage and now you pretend us to veliebe our feedback will be usefull.

PD: all buggs are buggs and makes no sense to say do no report "normal buggs" so now they r js part of the game? cb then you can'tbe sanctioned for taking advantage of them as they are jst another part of the game.

Please stop messing with players and do some serious work.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner
    • I can understand the frustration. I am a player as you are, but webzen can only understand our frustration when gameforge send them our feedback :/ So all feedback which is in this board won't be ignored but what is done with this feedback will be shown with the release, because we as player only can give feedback. This feedback will be forwarded to the gameforge (actually gameforge employee are reading this feedback, too like Badidol or other CoMa and Staff :) ) and this feedback will be forwarded to webzen.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Dragon Soul Shard

Hello i have a question why dragon soul shards cant be traded,dropable ,private shop and storable ? how can i make alchemy if i dont have time to stay all time on the game most of my characters are 30 i make main character 3 cor draconis and the sub characters 3 now with this thing what i do ? What is wrong with you guys ? you wanna make all palyers to quit this game
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

Alchemy system was okey, why touching it?

You in just one update are going to waste all the effort of a lot of people completing all their 6 excellent stones introducing a higher class than legendary.

The solution was combining 2 excellents to receive a new one, not creating a new class above legendary.
      Yes, just because some people cryed for getting a bad excellent stone, the good old Webzen had this dumb idea to make this new class and kill years of work for the remaining "loyal" players but this has gone too far...the "game over" is near :(
    • Salsie wrote:

I can understand the frustration. I am a player as you are, but webzen can only understand our frustration when gameforge send them our feedback :/ So all feedback which is in this board won't be ignored but what is done with this feedback will be shown with the release, because we as player only can give feedback. This feedback will be forwarded to the gameforge (actually gameforge employee are reading this feedback, too like Badidol or other CoMa and Staff :) ) and this feedback will be forwarded to webzen.
      the idea of this sounds great, bat as allready told you, won't work. Why? i don't know, but that is the way metin2 beta works (when implemented pets, wolf and new skills, when unbalance released ) so now the same will happen, they can read every single thread, bt they jst take into account the things they wanna read.
      “Although there is no progress without change, not all change is progress.”
      :!: John Robert Wooden :!:
      Customer complaints are the schoolbooks from which we learn.
      Lou Guerstner