18.4 Feedback by Didi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• 18.4 Feedback by Didi

Hi, i'm Didi and this is my feedback. First of all, this is a big improvement on the class balance first and game balance overall. Actually, at the moment, on a normal metin2 server, shaman class is dead, you trash the shaman class bringing those resistance against mobs damage, no one need a shaman in a group or even in a guild, as you can get no damage from mobs with 80-100% resistance and you can use dew for critic. So, the big picture here is class balance, thats how i see this update. Back in time we are doing dungeon runs with 8 ppl group where a mental warrior, shaman dragon and a healer was a 'must have on the group'. This game is made to be played on a team, on a guild, for fun, not for selling yang, from my point of view the catacombs and the blue dragon must be reworked Now going on the feedback, we checked the razador, seems to be fine, the damage is decent, we tried the jotun dungeon seems to be fine, we tried enchanted forest, again, seems to be fine. Also we tried the blue dragon and here are some problems. The blue dragon dungeon is still easy to be done. Yeah, the mobs dmg seems to be higher but who care, we can move the mobs on one side, i think you should increase the dragon hp and increase the blue dragon elemental damage. Again, all those dungeons, must be made on a full group of 8 by average players, only on this way we can scrap the yang sellers. Also the ice witch is way to easy to be killed. Zodiac temple looks ok.

Now, lets speak regarding the new alchemy.
      As a streamer and youtube content creator, i'm always listening to the crowd. Any review from Romanian community will be with zero tolerance, you lose any leverage at the point you delayed server merge from the beginning of the year and even now looks like you have different priorities. All metin2 communities got a server merge, but not us.
      This new alchemy is targeting the high level players, obviously, but they are not seeing this like an update. Many of them have both two wheels fully loaded, so any new alchemy is impossible to be used, without creating a new wheel or destroying any old one. We both know if you try and take the alchemy down, will be vanished.Personal i tried the new alchemy, most the excellent stones got no bonuses, i made only a single garnet excellent stone full bns. Fail rate is incredible high. They are deeply disappointed.
      Now, the DDS and cores are not negotiable anymore, this is targeting the low level and medium level class, they are on the same way disappointed as this is their job, thats what they do to earn yang, there is a market for this.
      So, personal i don't get tit, your main concern should be ' how to make this game more enjoyably and how to bring back the players for the private servers'. No mean to be rude but this alchemy is the last thing what metin2 need on this moment. We have already a alchemy system which is working great. We expect a way to use excellent stones with no bonuses, but we get a new alchemy system, a system where a excellent stone with no bonuses is good for nothing same like before. You don't have to be a genius to realise this new alchemy is not made for players, is made for game income. Free to play? Think twice. Of course is nothing free on this world, but metin2 is a very very expensive game compared with the other games on the market. Don't get me wrong, i'm on your side as i'm playing this game from nearly 10 years, i'm a metin2 fan, but this alchemy update is not helping the game. We all get this with the graphics, cannot be changed, we get it, but what about bringing new content, new maps, new character???
      youtube.com/c/DidiShamy Didi-Romania, Diana-Universalis, DidiShamyy-Orion

The post was edited 6 times, last by Didi ().

• 8o 8o 8o

I don't know where you're playing but shaman isn't dead. He can pvp you, he can pvm same as ninja dagger (and he can buff himself too). We have a lot of shaman players, and some of them doing better than body/dagger, im talking about everything. The problem is that you want to go back to times where every single person has to play on two accounts at the same time, which is his main account and a buff, and that's just sad.

Doing dragon as a party of 8? Some servers doesn't even have 8 active players. 8o Moving mobs to one side? I think you're either high, or crazy... and by the way, do you know what 100% resistance means? It means 100%, which means resistance should be nerfed but 100% should stay as 100%.
    • TestingUser wrote:

8o 8o 8o

I don't know where you're playing but shaman isn't dead. He can pvp you, he can pvm same as ninja dagger (and he can buff himself too). We have a lot of shaman players, and some of them doing better than body/dagger, im talking about everything. The problem is that you want to go back to times where every single person has to play on two accounts at the same time, which is his main account and a buff, and that's just sad.

Doing dragon as a party of 8? Some servers doesn't even have 8 active players. 8o Moving mobs to one side? I think you're either high, or crazy... and by the way, do you know what 100% resistance means? It means 100%, which means resistance should be nerfed but 100% should stay as 100%.
      You'r wrong. On the new metin2 servers with dungeon restrictions are no shamans there, because everyone level up with those mobs resistance, not with a real shaman player. What do you mean i want to go back in time where every single person had a second account???? What about playing with a REAL shaman??? You know, with a real person playing on a shaman account ..... aaaahhhhh yeah, you have to split the drop and/or the exp points :))))
    • Hi Didi.

I am sorry but I can not agree with you completely.
      The fact that the game should give pleasure.
      However, you can not spoil something that was done, because people under the current immune status began to prepare their equipment.
      Many changes went into the preparation of current resistances.

Resistance should not be changed.

In the same way with alchemy, many people have spent a lot of time, yangs, many bosses minted to earn alchemy.

Change of resistance = preparation eq = BAD DECISION
      Changing alchemi = doing alchemy again = BAD DECISION

You can not move things that will cause another change in bonuses in the player's inventory.

The update should bring something new ...
      for example.
      - a more complex pet system - OK
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

However, you can not spoil something that was done, because people under the current immune status began to prepare their equipment.

In the same way with alchemy, many people have spent a lot of time, yangs, many bosses minted to earn alchemy.

You can not move things that will cause another change in bonuses in the player's inventory.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      Im agree with you do you remember in past that in enchanted forest was magic rezistance +strong agaist devil and one item with magic rezistance +pv or strogn agaist devil cost a lot of yang after 17.4 they changed on wind and now items from the past now is worth nothing cheap i was agree no problem but now ? i have full wind rezistance orcs and devil what they wanna make with this game ruin it make all players to leave ...........Sad the rezistance should not be changed what has be done let it done ............
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK

LionKing wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      Im agree with you do you remember in past that in enchanted forest was magic rezistance +strong agaist devil and one item with magic rezistance +pv or strogn agaist devil cost a lot of yang after 17.4 they changed on wind and now items from the past now is worth nothing cheap i was agree no problem but now ? i have full wind rezistance orcs and devil what they wanna make with this game ruin it make all players to leave ...........Sad the rezistance should not be changed what has be done let it done ............
      I dont understand you guys, the game was great before without this mobs resistance, remember, only hp absorption and arrow resistance for grotto? No one was complaining. And alchemy update, .... this is for those they got excellent stones with no bonuses .... what about them? This update its essential!
    • Didi wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK

LionKing wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      I dont understand you guys, the game was great before without this mobs resistance, remember, only hp absorption and arrow resistance for grotto? No one was complaining. And alchemy update, .... this is for those they got excellent stones with no bonuses .... what about them? This update its essential!
      you're wrong about alchemy, because if they got excellent stones mytich with no bonuses they're at the same point how now
    • Didi wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK

LionKing wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      Have you tried to combine two legendary matts? Because yo get the same result as combining 2 legendary excellent: 1 mythic matt.

Also in all of this discussion you cannot see that elementary resistances helped a lot on PvE balance. With that change, we go back when weaponary suras did everything alone. I know that it was too broken after 17.4 update, but they have made completely useless the resistances in this update. Another point of resistances is they helped a lot to the worse classes on PvE in something as simple as leveling or making things alone, I understand you support teamwork, but with these changes weaponary suras are again the kings of PvE and the rest of classes needs 10 times more equipment to perform and to be able to do the same things as a weaponary sura.
    • Didi wrote:

I'm sorry Didi, but I don't agree with you - I'm talking of your opinion about elemental resistances. The game was not great at all...!

I don't mean to be rude but your way of thinking is going to ruin the PvM experience of every other class (except for body warriors and sura weapons) just for the sake of Dragon Shaman users' ego - making, meanwhile, things difficult for the Shamans themselves...

The Grotto of Exile is NOTHING compared to the Enchanted Forest. Try doing PvM there with a Ninja or a Healer: you'll meet several difficulties even with buffs. Do you remember how much magical resistance was needed before the Zodiacs implementation? You NECESSARILY needed to shop costumes with magical resistance just to level up - don't forget that costumes aren't always available...

Also, it's not true that Dragon Shamans are useless as they are now: you still need buffs in order to overcome really though bosses such as the Zodiacs; even the players who are exploiting Beran Setaou (and I agree with you here, this game shouldn't be used to sell money like it's actually happening!!!) need a buffer in order to do it solo. The same applies to Razador, Nemere (where Shamans are necessary) and Jotun, which are the major bosses of the game.

By the way, don't forget that by making Blue Dragon harder for solo over-achievers, you're going to make it IMPOSSIBLE for average players: so that's actually not the right way to solve that problem. You should rather suggest to act on the WAY OF ENTERING the Beran's room, since it allows a single character to continuously enter the room every hour without any time limit.

( @Salsie @Olthir @badidol )

The post was edited 1 time, last by BlueShade ().

• Didi wrote:

Hi, i'm Didi and this is my feedback. First of all, this is a big improvement on the class balance first and game balance overall. Actually, at the moment, on a normal metin2 server, shaman class is dead, you trash the shaman class bringing those resistance against mobs damage, no one need a shaman in a group or even in a guild, as you can get no damage from mobs with 80-100% resistance and you can use dew for critic. So, the big picture here is class balance, thats how i see this update. Back in time we are doing dungeon runs with 8 ppl group where a mental warrior, shaman dragon and a healer was a 'must have on the group'. This game is made to be played on a team, on a guild, for fun, not for selling yang, from my point of view the catacombs and the blue dragon must be reworked Now going on the feedback, we checked the razador, seems to be fine, the damage is decent, we tried the jotun dungeon seems to be fine, we tried enchanted forest, again, seems to be fine. Also we tried the blue dragon and here are some problems. The blue dragon dungeon is still easy to be done. Yeah, the mobs dmg seems to be higher but who care, we can move the mobs on one side, i think you should increase the dragon hp and increase the blue dragon elemental damage. Again, all those dungeons, must be made on a full group of 8 by average players, only on this way we can scrap the yang sellers. Also the ice witch is way to easy to be killed. On the alchemy update i what to thank you for given us a solution for the no bonuses excellent stones.Thats my feedback for the moment, i will come back with more after the shop bugs will be fixed, thank you.
      I'm not agree with you here. You said that Shamans are dead, and I see them more alive than ever. They are able to make things like leveling in Enchanted Forest or being useful not only helping with buffs or healing as you say, but also dealing damage and having an appropiate endurance. I can't believe that you as Shamman, only relegate their function of shamman to give buffs and heal.

I'm agree with you that Elementary Resistances are too overpowered and it promotes the "Alternative Markets" and the yang trading because maps like Meley are too easy. But the solution is not making the elementary bonus useless again, I think we should try to find an intermediate solution where elementary resistances are still useful but not too broken, but not making them useless like they are in that update.
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

Didi wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK

LionKing wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      Have you tried to combine two legendary matts? Because yo get the same result as combining 2 legendary excellent: 1 mythic matt.
      Also in all of this discussion you cannot see that elementary resistances helped a lot on PvE balance. With that change, we go back when weaponary suras did everything alone. I know that it was too broken after 17.4 update, but they have made completely useless the resistances in this update. Another point of resistances is they helped a lot to the worse classes on PvE in something as simple as leveling or making things alone, I understand you support teamwork, but with these changes weaponary suras are again the kings of PvE and the rest of classes needs 10 times more equipment to perform and to be able to do the same things as a weaponary sura.
      ' Another point of resistances is they helped a lot to the worse classes on PvE in something as simple as leveling or making things alone' Why alone? Why???? This making me so sad. This game should not be reviewed or tested on the beta server alone. Play with a friend, a team mate or a random player, it will be more easy and enjoyable
    • Didi wrote:

Another point of resistances is they helped a lot to the worse classes on PvE in something as simple as leveling or making things alone' Why alone? Why???? This making me so sad. This game should not be reviewed or tested on the beta server alone. Play with a friend, a team mate or a random player, it will be more easy and enjoyable
      I see you love the teamwork, but you have to understand that are some things like leveling that are most times better done alone because you can do it wenhever you want and you don't depend of more people that are in the same situation as you (need to lv up) and have your same schedule (people work, study, and sometimes this is really difficult). About the bosses, I also think like you that are funnier in group.
    • Didi wrote:

YoTeDoPo wrote:

Didi wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK

LionKing wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      Have you tried to combine two legendary matts? Because yo get the same result as combining 2 legendary excellent: 1 mythic matt.Also in all of this discussion you cannot see that elementary resistances helped a lot on PvE balance. With that change, we go back when weaponary suras did everything alone. I know that it was too broken after 17.4 update, but they have made completely useless the resistances in this update. Another point of resistances is they helped a lot to the worse classes on PvE in something as simple as leveling or making things alone, I understand you support teamwork, but with these changes weaponary suras are again the kings of PvE and the rest of classes needs 10 times more equipment to perform and to be able to do the same things as a weaponary sura.
      ' Another point of resistances is they helped a lot to the worse classes on PvE in something as simple as leveling or making things alone' Why alone? Why???? This making me so sad. This game should not be reviewed or tested on the beta server alone. Play with a friend, a team mate or a random player, it will be more easy and enjoyable
      Didi ...
      Some dungeons can be done by yourself.
      Some require several people.
      The question of how many people you go should be from your eq level.
      Forgive me, but you do not even have 18,000 HP;)
      Do not be surprised that you go with a guild everywhere that must draw you.
      Now without having eq you want to restore the shaman, because you need a sense of being useful and not just looking and buffing.
      Make equipment, alchemy and then come back.

Some like to play solo, others in the group ... you will not reconcile it.

• GamePriv wrote:

Didi wrote:

YoTeDoPo wrote:

Didi wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK

LionKing wrote:

GamePriv wrote:

Hi Didi.

for example.
      - Graphic Options - OK
      - New Emotions - OK
      Have you tried to combine two legendary matts? Because yo get the same result as combining 2 legendary excellent: 1 mythic matt.Also in all of this discussion you cannot see that elementary resistances helped a lot on PvE balance. With that change, we go back when weaponary suras did everything alone. I know that it was too broken after 17.4 update, but they have made completely useless the resistances in this update. Another point of resistances is they helped a lot to the worse classes on PvE in something as simple as leveling or making things alone, I understand you support teamwork, but with these changes weaponary suras are again the kings of PvE and the rest of classes needs 10 times more equipment to perform and to be able to do the same things as a weaponary sura.
      Didi ...Some dungeons can be done by yourself.
      Some require several people.
      The question of how many people you go should be from your eq level.
      Forgive me, but you do not even have 18,000 HP;)
      Do not be surprised that you go with a guild everywhere that must draw you.
      Now without having eq you want to restore the shaman, because you need a sense of being useful and not just looking and buffing.
      Make equipment, alchemy and then come back.

Some like to play solo, others in the group ... you will not reconcile it.
      U'r proper rude!!!! A healer job is to heal, a dragon job is blessing and dragon aid. Obviously you don't need a shaman if you can do runs by yourself. Thats the issue with the game. Its way too easy and because ppl like you, are no girls on this game.
    • I know the girls I play with [censored], they just make other characters who they can help with.
      To make it more funny, I know girls who play with shamans and alone make dungeon like Razador.
      All you have to do is to make equipment.

Edit by Salsie:
      That's not constructive.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Salsie ().

• Didi wrote:

U'r proper rude!!!! A healer job is to heal, a dragon job is blessing and dragon aid. Obviously you don't need a shaman if you can do runs by yourself. Thats the issue with the game. Its way too easy and because ppl like you, are no girls on this game.
      This is the worst comment I have never read on that forum. You are only saying destructive feedback to my class (Shamman) and relegating their roles to dolls and slaves. Your last sentence have terrified me.
    • Guys remember that everyone can have their own opinion and your opinions can also diverge.

As mentioned before, there are players who like the team game and there are players who prefer to play alone.

There are also players who don't have the equipment so please accept this too

Pointing to someone is not the sense of feedback.

But thank you very much for your feedback and your discussion so far :)
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • YoTeDoPo wrote:

Didi wrote:

This is the worst comment I have never read on that forum. You are only saying destructive feedback to my class (Shamman) and relegating their roles to dolls and slaves. Your last sentence have terrified me.
      On any game the relationship who bring players together is 'i need you on the same way you need me' If i dont need you, is something wrong with the game class balance
    • Didi, Dragon Shamans are still useful.

And I've got a proof for you: there are still several players who own a Body Warrior or Weapon Sura and who are ALSO married to a Dragon Shaman - which is owned by themselves (as a secondary character).

The problem is not with elemental resistances, but with the fact that a solo player is able to log both of them and do everything alone...

You don't create relationships by ruining the game to other players - again, I don't mean to be rude, but I definitely don't agree with you.

In order to create the gaming world you like, you should suggest forbidding multi-account, but while that'd be interesting, I think it's quite impossible.