Emotion Mask and Boxes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Thanks for the feedback!

Did you try the new emotions?
      How are they?
      What about also adding, maybe in a future, more cross action between players?

Currently the new emotions are temporary, right, but you can get the bag from a lot of places and it will not be a cash item.
      So the emotion bags will be always in the shops on live servers ;)

Game and Wiki Admin at Metin2.it.
      Metin2 tester with love :love:
    • Of course i tried. :love: I'm in love with dance 7 and taking selfie!! I really want to see more dances like dance 7. And I dont like emoji ones. Maybe we can use them like heart emoji? (I mean using f keys for them, not mask?) Salsa is introduced to this game, maybe tango or bachata can be added as mutual move? Also you know many online game characters have more flexibility, they can sit or nap on grounds, or they can swim. Maybe these moves can be added to Mt2?
      @Olthir
    • Darky9 wrote:

Olthir wrote:

right, but you can get the bag from a lot of places and it will not be a cash item.
      yeah, but you still need emotion mask to use them, so what is the point of a free item that you still need to pay to use
      You are right, but we are talking about the new emotions themselves and not talking about the system.
      This update is supposed to increase the emotions not to change the way how it works.
      However i'll forward your feedback, let's see.

Luthenia wrote:

Of course i tried. :love: I'm in love with dance 7 and taking selfie!! I really want to see more dances like dance 7. And I dont like emoji ones. Maybe we can use them like heart emoji? (I mean using f keys for them, not mask?) Salsa is introduced to this game, maybe tango or bachata can be added as mutual move? Also you know many online game characters have more flexibility, they can sit or nap on grounds, or they can swim. Maybe these moves can be added to Mt2?
      @Olthir
      How knows lady; the feedback about the emotions is good and we can ask for other animations.
      Maybe swim is too hard because currently rivers are not a real part of the game, but sit or nap it could be a good idea.

Game and Wiki Admin at Metin2.it.
      Metin2 tester with love :love:
    • Olthir wrote:

Darky9 wrote:

Olthir wrote:

right, but you can get the bag from a lot of places and it will not be a cash item.
      yeah, but you still need emotion mask to use them, so what is the point of a free item that you still need to pay to use
      You are right, but we are talking about the new emotions themselves and not talking about the system.This update is supposed to increase the emotions not to change the way how it works.
      However i'll forward your feedback, let's see.

Luthenia wrote:

Of course i tried. :love: I'm in love with dance 7 and taking selfie!! I really want to see more dances like dance 7. And I dont like emoji ones. Maybe we can use them like heart emoji? (I mean using f keys for them, not mask?) Salsa is introduced to this game, maybe tango or bachata can be added as mutual move? Also you know many online game characters have more flexibility, they can sit or nap on grounds, or they can swim. Maybe these moves can be added to Mt2?
      @Olthir
      How knows lady; the feedback about the emotions is good and we can ask for other animations.Maybe swim is too hard because currently rivers are not a real part of the game, but sit or nap it could be a good idea.
      yeah tbh , the emojis wasn’t that good but dance 7 is good and we want more like this .
      ♥ فكر فيما سوف تكون عليه في الغد .. فالأمس مضى ، واليوم يوشك على الانتهاء ♥.

♥Think about what you will be tomorrow. Yesterday is over, and today is about to end

YouTube Channel

♥SkyRiM♥
    • ELIMINATE AUTO - HUNTING, REDUCE ONLY A LITTLE TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE, VOID THE EFFECT OF THE RESISTANCE IN ITEMS OF LOW LEVEL ...Much easier and more sensible than to make the resistances useless as you are doing now.But it seems that the gameforge get a grime on the nail and prefer to cut the arm before cutting the nail.Pdta: In the beta, with 80% fire resistance the meley monsters and meteorites hit 500% more than before ....... An authentic madness, between 200 and 250% could be something acceptable .... But 500%? I do not know who can think o