Update 18.4 - opinion // change and solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Update 18.4 - opinion // change and solution

Not hiding in an earlier beta version, where the character's balance was discussed.
      Many opinions fell and many words were not taken into account by the administration.
      There are still shortcomings due to this.

Currently, looking at what has been introduced, I do not know if I should cry or what to do.
      This update is partly unacceptable, and probably our opinion will go into oblivion, and our arguments will be dismissed.

I know that my opinion will not be taken into account anyway, because I have my strong opinion.
      However, it's good that I have my own Youtube audience that shares my opinion.

I will start with what is good in this update:
      - Pet development
      - Graphic development
      - Development of emotions

Bad update pages
      - Immunity level
      I do not understand why you want to strengthen mobs.
      I've made a movie where there is really a big gap when it comes to the Ochao Temple.
      With 84% resistance, I can not beat the boss.
      It does not matter that I have a large DMG, but it does not give me anything.

Change in immunity level = new equipment preparation = new bonuses = Players' demise !!!

Let's be real, after all, quite recently introduced bonuses, why do you want to move it?
      The current immune level is so lowered that you will not be able to go alone on the boss, you will not be able to raise yourself.
      This is not a good solution.

- New alchemy

Changing the level of bonuses = new preparation of alchemy = the loss of the current alchemy = Players' descent !!!
      Many people have already written about it and described that this update will bring evil.
      However, do not move alchemy in terms of additional development (you can change bonuses in it, but do not enter a new type).

Consequences:
      - No possibility of trading in shards (what will be the low level of earning now - it was and is their main earnings)
      - It is not possible to transfer fragments
      (Not everybody plays every day.) Shards have 24 hours of time and this is a problem. Many people work and there is no time to play every day to drop them.
      In addition, please pay attention to the introduction of a new alchemy. Now everyone will have to do it solo. Not to mention the renewal of the present.
      It goes by with the aim of just making the current level of alchemy was very high.
      In addition, people have now benefited from your promotion on cor draconis to make the current alchemy)
      - The departure of people
      (Changing the alchemy from the highest level of choice to the next mystical is associated with the change of equipment, which is perfect, that is, disrespect for the players.
      People sacrificed their time, money put in the item shop, to make the current level of alchemy, and now this update will put the money and time spent
      it will prove to be worth nothing).
      - I will not describe more because it probably does not make sense

My solution:
      - Enter the upgrade partially
      - Regarding alchemy or not to introduce it, or just change only the bonuses or simply introduce the new alchemy as a new stone into one new slot.
      Do not destroy the present alchemy. (like i write in SOLUCTION ABOUT ALCHEMY)
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • GamePriv wrote:

Not hiding in an earlier beta version, where the character's balance was discussed.
      Many opinions fell and many words were not taken into account by the administration.
      There are still shortcomings due to this.

Currently, looking at what has been introduced, I do not know if I should cry or what to do.
      This update is partly unacceptable, and probably our opinion will go into oblivion, and our arguments will be dismissed.

I know that my opinion will not be taken into account anyway, because I have my strong opinion.
      However, it's good that I have my own Youtube audience that shares my opinion.

I will start with what is good in this update:
      - Pet development
      - Graphic development
      - Development of emotions

Bad update pages
      - Immunity level
      I do not understand why you want to strengthen mobs.
      I've made a movie where there is really a big gap when it comes to the Ochao Temple.
      With 84% resistance, I can not beat the boss.
      It does not matter that I have a large DMG, but it does not give me anything.

Change in immunity level = new equipment preparation = new bonuses = Players' demise !!!

Let's be real, after all, quite recently introduced bonuses, why do you want to move it?
      The current immune level is so lowered that you will not be able to go alone on the boss, you will not be able to raise yourself.
      This is not a good solution.

- New alchemy

Changing the level of bonuses = new preparation of alchemy = the loss of the current alchemy = Players' descent !!!
      Many people have already written about it and described that this update will bring evil.
      However, do not move alchemy in terms of additional development (you can change bonuses in it, but do not enter a new type).

Consequences:
      - No possibility of trading in shards (what will be the low level of earning now - it was and is their main earnings)
      - It is not possible to transfer fragments
      (Not everybody plays every day.) Shards have 24 hours of time and this is a problem. Many people work and there is no time to play every day to drop them.
      In addition, please pay attention to the introduction of a new alchemy. Now everyone will have to do it solo. Not to mention the renewal of the present.
      It goes by with the aim of just making the current level of alchemy was very high.
      In addition, people have now benefited from your promotion on cor draconis to make the current alchemy)
      - The departure of people
      (Changing the alchemy from the highest level of choice to the next mystical is associated with the change of equipment, which is perfect, that is, disrespect for the players.
      People sacrificed their time, money put in the item shop, to make the current level of alchemy, and now this update will put the money and time spent
      it will prove to be worth nothing).
      - I will not describe more because it probably does not make sense

My solution:
      - Enter the upgrade partially
      - Regarding alchemy or not to introduce it, or just change only the bonuses or simply introduce the new alchemy as a new stone into one new slot.
      Do not destroy the present alchemy. (like i write in SOLUCTION ABOUT ALCHEMY)
      I agreed with you, the new alchemy and the resistance nerf will be a big impact on the game and more players will give up and search for a new game.