18.4 - Good or bad ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• 18.4 - Good or bad ?

Hello.

I have a question, I hope that some of the admins will speak.
      Enter now you want a new alchemy, we will devote our time again, money in IS.
      And what guarantee do you have that you will not introduce the new alchemy again?
      How can I know if you will not introduce some epic alchemy in 2-3 months?

In my opinion, changes are needed, but why no one has spoken about our proposals for changes ?????
      Which are a better solution for us, because we will not lose our alchemy.

Before the information about beta and new alchemy, you introduced the Cor Draconis.
      People did not know about changes and began to invest. Very not a nice move, in particular, that you want to make changes.
      Second dependence. Why do you want to make such an update since they are not refined at all resistance ?
      The game should entertain and deliver joy, not get angry.
      On the official version of gram, because it gives me joy and I'm not pissed off.
      Playing on this beta gets the denervation every now and then. Resistance within 100% makes it possible for me to do something. 80% unable to do anything.

There is not always a costume, a hood in IS.
      What now only i have IS, will you only be able to walk as it will be IS?

Where's the fun going to be?

Changes that you propose to be good.
      But only with petes, sashes, and graphic and emotional options.

Changes in immunity and new alchemy are underdeveloped, ill-conceived and not good.
      They require more thought and reflection.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • GamePriv wrote:

Hello.

I have a question, I hope that some of the admins will speak.
      Enter now you want a new alchemy, we will devote our time again, money in IS.
      And what guarantee do you have that you will not introduce the new alchemy again?
      How can I know if you will not introduce some epic alchemy in 2-3 months?
      Hey,

I am not that kind of admin you want to talk to I guess but I try to answer few of your questions.
      There is never a guarantee you will never know what will be changed in the future. Will there be a new map? Do we need for example water resistance? A game must always evolve.

GamePriv wrote:

In my opinion, changes are needed, but why no one has spoken about our proposals for changes ?????

Which are a better solution for us, because we will not lose our alchemy.
      Your proposals for changes are all forwarded. The ideas are good in my personal opinion, but this needs to be discussed at another area. So Gameforge need to discuss this with Webzen.

GamePriv wrote:

Playing on this beta gets the denervation every now and then. Resistance within 100% makes it possible for me to do something. 80% unable to do anything

Do you have any hp-absorption, block?
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!