18.4 - Do not make the same mistakes.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Salsie wrote:

Yes, that's sadly true this is the third option I didn't get in my mind while writing the post. But again keep your heads up. Maybe WebZen hear your feedback and will change it. Like you said there is still some hope left :)

If this option is introduced with mystical alchemy according to the idea of WebZen.
      Then it will be very bad ...
      You will see what the consequences will be, and then you will not have to worry about the next updates, because it will not be for whom.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • GamePriv wrote:

I would like to know something.
      It's beta, you know our opinion about the changes.

After all, no one has mentioned a word about whether something will be done or not.

In one of the posts I asked a question.
      If this new alchemy is introduced now, will someone give us a guarantee that they will not introduce another level in time?

Reply received: no one will give such a guarantee.

I have a question, does anyone count with the players' standing?
      Is everyone just doing what they like?
      Someone came up with an idea and I'll do it myself.

Is it impossible to do some questionnaire about this alchemy?
      Do we want it or not?

The matter is that you are the publishers of this game, and we are a community that plays and who wants change and development, but not our expense.
      Not at the expense of our time, effort and money packed into the IS.

Can these changes be made on the basis of voting?

One decision to introduce a new alchemy caused a lot of confusion.
      Not only that everyone is afraid of preparing a new alchemy, but also that it will be necessary to do everything again.
      Even people are no longer using the forum beta, because they have enough.
      Most now stuck just waiting for the publisher's decision.
      It should not be like that, the publisher does not play this game, only our community.
      We have such experience in it that we know what is needed and what is not.

Run a survey about the changes you want to make and let us vote.
      Or ask to remain only experienced players who have the concept and let us create a change that will be good for us.
      I agree with you, if there is a stupid change like this alchemy thing we should have a direct opinion by voting not by hoping that they will have mercy an agree with us...
    • This is not the publisher decision. Gameforge aswell has to wait for WebZen. So yes we are actually stuck in the situation that we need to wait for the decision. I know this is frustrating but the only thing we can count on is that WebZen hear your and our feedback.
      This is completely false.
      Gameforge, as a publisher, has all the rights to deny any improvement did by the developer. They can also ask for any modification they want to, and there it will be to the decision of the developer. But the developer has no right on the improvements of the game they are not publishing. It is German legislation.

Please, stop considering players as the idiot who are paying.
    • Hello.

I would like to pass another opinion:
      Regarding Fragments.
      Alchemy consists of 6 stones.
      It will be possible to drop only 5 fragments daily.
      The lack of trade, transfer and transfer to the caretaker is a bad solution.

5 fragments is not enough to renew alchemi.
      Not to mention the possibility of doing anything.

DO NOT TRY THE ALCHEMISTRY !!!
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]