Shaman on Dragon Force is bugged!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Shaman on Dragon Force is bugged!

Hi guys!
      I'd like to talk with you about this bug that I discovered it accidentally.
      So, what is all about? I put a bell +0 and a fan+0 on my character to test the difference between these two weapons. Because I am a shaman on Dragon Force, on my ability is specified that I get a bonus damage when I use a bell, but the reality is different. I'm doing 200 more damage with a fan than a bell.
      So i decided to open a ticket about that, and the answer that i get it is this: they don't really think is a Bug, the difference of the damage is because the fan has more attack magic so that is the cause. Ok good, but why on Healing Force the difference between fan and bell is more than 1200 damage.
      And Healing Force is bugged too. On the Lightning Claw is written to give you the chance to slow the enemy, but i try more then 40 repetition on that skill, and i did not succeed.
      So tell me your opinion, it is a bug or not?.

Off: Could someone from the team to put this topic in BUG section. I thought I opened it there, but it doesn't seem like that. Sorry for this mistake! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by LHQentin ().

• LHQentin wrote:

Hi guys!
      I'd like to talk with you about this bug that I discovered it accidentally.
      So, what is all about? I put a bell +0 and a fan+0 on my character to test the difference between these two weapons. Because I am a shaman on Dragon Force, on my ability is specified that I get a bonus damage when I use a bell, but the reality is different. I'm doing 200 more damage with a fan than a bell.
      So i decided to open a ticket about that, and the answer that i get it is this: they don't really think is a Bug, the difference of the damage is because the fan has more attack magic so that is the cause. Ok good, but why on Healing Force the difference between fan and bell is more than 1200 damage.
      And Healing Force is bugged too. On the Lightning Claw is written to give you the chance to slow the enemy, but i try more then 40 repetition on that skill, and i did not succeed.
      So tell me your opinion, it is a bug or not?.

Off: Could someone from the team to put this topic in BUG section. I thought I opened it there, but it doesn't seem like that. Sorry for this mistake! :D

Moved :)
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!