Impossible to enter the BETA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• If you recently changed the client languege is a bug i saw that because first time when i used german version it worked after i changed the laguege from client in romanian i try 10 time to log in but impossible so what i did i opened again autopatcher i clicked on setings and after i chosed english and gues what it worked @Salsie i think you shoul report this to the Developers and please report the legendar cor dragonis is still 0 yang i must spend hours to make excelents or briliants full ...... Thank you how can i test if you dont provide me the right material to use
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • LionKing wrote:

If you recently changed the client languege is a bug i saw that because first time when i used german version it worked after i changed the laguege from client in romanian i try 10 time to log in but impossible so what i did i opened again autopatcher i clicked on setings and after i chosed english and gues what it worked @Salsie i think you shoul report this to the Developers and please report the legendar cor dragonis is still 0 yang i must spend hours to make excelents or briliants full ...... Thank you how can i test if you dont provide me the right material to use
      Yes, the game works in English but not in Spanish.
    • That will have to continue like this....sorry :)
      You don't need "top-pro" alchemy to test something and i just got some decent stones in 20mins ^^

About the language, only DE and EN are more updated than all the others.
      Our advice is to use DE or EN language.

<3 Anayra of the House Metin2, the First of Her Name, Breaker of Servers,
      Queen of Bugs, Babysitter of Testers, Mother of Dragons! <3

:love: Beran Meley Nemere Razador Hydra :love:
    • LionKing wrote:

If you recently changed the client languege is a bug i saw that because first time when i used german version it worked after i changed the laguege from client in romanian i try 10 time to log in but impossible so what i did i opened again autopatcher i clicked on setings and after i chosed english and gues what it worked @Salsie i think you shoul report this to the Developers and please report the legendar cor dragonis is still 0 yang i must spend hours to make excelents or briliants full ...... Thank you how can i test if you dont provide me the right material to use
      They just removed the mythical alchemy so you don’t need to spend so much time on alchemy because it’s just one class above the antik ones :)