Login Problem & Another Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Login Problem & Another Questions

Hi @Comkra

Beta server received new update.
      The new update prevents us from logging into the game.
      When logging in the game (After character select), the client hangs up without an error message.

In order to test the game from A to Z, our characters need nice item and skill points.

If you can provide them, I can test everything related to the game.

I also like the new update. (18.4) I'm ready to help with any kind of publication.
      Thanks for everything. :thumbup:
    • Ok. Fixed! When I edit the language options through the auto pack, the login problem is resolved. I've tried all the language options. Currently, only English and German work.

I want to give a few feedback with new update.

With Beta Test Version 18.4, a majority of users are concerned about their efforts for the Alchemy. However, when a number of foreign gaming officials told the ETP system to change during the beta process, users expressed concern about the new future system.

All the users are happy because of new emotion actions. But they can't be chosen and times too short.
    • Salsie wrote:

Berkay Bektas wrote:

All the users are happy because of new emotion actions. But they can't be chosen and times too short.
      What exactly do you mean with the emotion actions can't be chosen?
      Probably by the random order as they are opened from the bag of emotions, so he can't choose wich 12 emotions are going to be available on the window, i don't like that either, at least a way of deleting by drag out of the window should exist, so i can put the ones i want after a while opening bags.
      Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
      Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
      Youtube Channel
    • hugoW wrote:

Salsie wrote:

Berkay Bektas wrote:

Probably by the random order as they are opened from the bag of emotions, so he can't choose wich 12 emotions are going to be available on the window, i don't like that either, at least a way of deleting by drag out of the window should exist, so i can put the ones i want after a while opening bags.
      Right! This is really a big problem for us ...
      We are very complaining about this situation as players.
    • Berkay Bektas wrote:

hugoW wrote:

Salsie wrote:

Berkay Bektas wrote:

Right! This is really a big problem for us ...We are very complaining about this situation as players.

Ah now I get your point.
      Thank you for this feedback :)
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!