Bug upgrading level on alchemy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Bug upgrading level on alchemy

If you click fast enough on the refine button while upgrading level of the alchemy stone with beans, it can upgrade 2 or even 3 times the stone.
    I consumes the correspondent bean aswell, and if you have only one bean and upgrade, the remaining times it says it doesnt have the material so it's not that bad.

Probably it should even be better that way if the beans stayed all in the refinement window with the stone, and click on it until it upgrades at the maximum.
    Having to introduce everytime the bean and the stone for upgrade is annoying.

And of course, if you have trouble with internet (purposly or not) it will upgrade a lot of times, until it gets +6 and says "this dragon stone cannot be used for strengthening"
    Metin2 Portugal | Chunjo
    Body Warrior | Lv120 / 2
    Youtube Channel

The post was edited 3 times, last by hugoW ().

• Hey, thank you for the feedback, but to be honest to you this is not a bug. This is more like a feature you want to request.

Beans --> you can update.
    No beans --> no update.

I will ask for it.

Due to the reason this is not a bug I will close this.
    if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!