Archer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Hello, I make a subject here concerning the archers although some posts concerning the N talk about it but it is a bit rough so I also share my observations here:

DF arrows & Skills: With exactly the same stuff on a character full of arrows (65%) I do less damage on the beta than here, which means either reducing the attack value of our spells or increasing the 'Efficiency defense arrows.

Sparkling shot: It has been said that the arrow defense would now reduce the damage of this spell, after many tests we concluded that this is not currently the case and that it will not change in view of the result Concerning the effectiveness of other spells as well as that of the PHs.

PH: As already said, the PH have taken a big boost in becoming a killing as much in pvp as pve, however always for the archers me and other people have noticed that the arrows never made piercing unlike all the others (Tests done by myself with 80% ph on my stuff, on my sura lv 75 without stuff legendary boosts nor pet (dozens of tests)) which I find totally unfair given the nerve already present for us.

Feather stride: As this beta is the beginning of the balance, if the archer is left as it is present on the beta, it seems essential to modify considerably this skill given that at the moment it is the skill most Useless game as well as one that is never up to less than lvl 120 and again. So it would seem wise to add another bonus like a dexterity boost, an increase in our max range, a defense bonus against slowing down for example.

Balance with the other classes: Everything remains to be done the archer remains weak in terms of resistance damage and secondary bonus compared to the other classes, the only useful bonus being the poison but even in comparison with the assassins, they have d I have tested my damage in comparison with a black magic sura on a full defense character with a stuff equivalent: 4k arrow of fire knowing that I ' Have the boost of the 8th skill in P of 20% and 10k for the sura magic black knowing that it does not have to him.

So here's about the archers, I said it all. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Strijelac ().

• Feather stride: As this beta is the beginning of the balance, if the archer is left as it is present on the beta, it seems essential to modify considerably this skill given that at the moment it is the skill most Useless game as well as one that is never up to less than lvl 120 and again. So it would seem wise to add another bonus like a dexterity boost, an increase in our max range, a defense bonus against slowing down for example.