Dont ruin lykan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• lykans being a OP pvp characther is just a urban legend create by people without claw or defense shield.
      and in pve/ with was a good charaxther killing bosses and metins on the mount but pve off the mount is useless so its balanced..
      we gave our feedback but its useless..
      The true OP characther is Shamans cure in pvp and in pve is still weapon sura, dont see any reason to nerf lykans like this, its really unfair to the players who invested in lykans
    • Apollykan wrote:

lykans being a OP pvp characther is just a urban legend create by people without claw or defense shield.
      and in pve/ with was a good charaxther killing bosses and metins on the mount but pve off the mount is useless so its balanced..
      we gave our feedback but its useless..
      The true OP characther is Shamans cure in pvp and in pve is still weapon sura, dont see any reason to nerf lykans like this, its really unfair to the players who invested in lykans
      We write 17 pages with our feedback, but nobody cares. Every player who know how the game works agree that this nerf ruin lycans. It's also visible on each video. I think that all our tests and feedbacks that only waste of our time.
    • Saying that is a waste of time is an overstatement. If it would be a waste of time there wouldn't be any other chance to the class but there were some changes in between. The Duration of the skill was increased for example. I am still in conversations with WebZen regarding the attack value but currently there are no news.

You need to understand that feedback is important but that doesn't mean that it will materialize. This can happen but it might also not happen.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Saying that is a waste of time is an overstatement. If it would be a waste of time there wouldn't be any other chance to the class but there were some changes in between. The Duration of the skill was increased for example. I am still in conversations with WebZen regarding the attack value but currently there are no news.

You need to understand that feedback is important but that doesn't mean that it will materialize. This can happen but it might also not happen.
      Sorry, but i didn't see that somebody from team write something like that. It's nice to see that at least u try change current situation.
    • unforgiven wrote:

Saying that is a waste of time is an overstatement. If it would be a waste of time there wouldn't be any other chance to the class but there were some changes in between. The Duration of the skill was increased for example. I am still in conversations with WebZen regarding the attack value but currently there are no news.

@unforgiven you say the durantion was changed... my lycan still have 55 sec...
      Shamans buffs still with the same cooldown etc etc
    • Th3Original wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

@unforgiven you say the durantion was changed... my lycan still have 55 sec...Shamans buffs still with the same cooldown etc etc
      Hum, the selfbuff from Dragon Shamans was already changed. I need to check this tomorrow.
    • unforgiven wrote:

i already said and thank you for passing our word to webzen, for being our voice, but they gving us the 92 seconds is kidding with our face, we used to had 175 seconds.. And what's really the point in changing the duration, i cant even understand the damage change, the only acceptable nerf is the INT bump, instead of giving 1000 AV full Int, something around 850 and the pierce instead of 60%, something like 35/40%
    • unforgiven wrote:

Thank you for the information.We will take into consideration the suggestions we have put here in the test result figures.
    • people who have really invested in lycans, have really done it. we spent for the actual charachter, the lycan as it is now. you can't take it away like this. its like i buy something and then someone come and says: "no man this is too much, we need to get back what we gave you". but i paid the whole price. even if i agree with a slight nerf, this is not acceptable. i paid for what i have now, not for a destroyed class as u are thinking.
    • Hey
      you could change the value you get at the 90th biologist quest for (more damage toward other players) the Lyc.

These base value could be reduced principlely. So you could fix the Lyc in pvp without destroying pvm.I already mentioned this in the German forum.
      Now I am interested in the opinion of international players.

Sorry about my bad english.I hope you understand what I mean.
      best regards
      Skywarp
    • Skywarp wrote:

Hey
      you could change the value you get at the 90th biologist quest for (more damage toward other players) the Lyc.

These base value could be reduced principlely. So you could fix the Lyc in pvp without destroying pvm.I already mentioned this in the German forum.

best regards
      Skywarp
      wtf man... lycan is not even one ofthe best pvp chracters evsn Without the nerf.
    • Apollykan wrote:

Skywarp wrote:

Hey

best regards
      Skywarp
      wtf man... lycan is not even one ofthe best pvp chracters evsn Without the nerf.
      yeah that's right, but many people want a lyc balancing because the Lac is OP in PVP.

I tested it by my self and thing that many people don't have deffs against lycs. Lycs aren't OP that much.

If you ask me just let the lycan as he is. Maybe reduce the piercing hit, critical hit.

But I also think that we have to make compromises and the idea with the damage towards other player is an idea for a compromise.
    • Apollykan wrote:

unforgiven wrote:

Still no news at the moment.
      they could atleast give you an answer..75% of the high levels lycans in my server are leaving the game or starting to use another chracters, lycan without the high damage and thr skill duration is kinda of uselless, and i know that are lycans in other servers leaving the game too or quitting lycan waiting for that answer.
      75% ? :)) I play on a new server on romanian community , its been opened for 5-6 mounths ...until i heard for first time about this thing with nerf lycan i ddnt see one lycan for sale and now you can check our trade conference on skype where there is about 300 people .. every fucking day new items for lycan and lycan accounts for sale .
      people are scared that they well lose money and they trying to get rid of their accounts and items before its too late