Cure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• I think Cure should restore much more HP as it does currently. The Value is out of Date, if when there is higher magical attack value in the new Wepons, it is in no relation wth the current max HP you can get. And especially in the Low-Level-Are until Level 80 it restores way to few HP.

I think ist Value should be at least doubled, even tripled? I think the idea of Cure is to restore up to 75-80 Percent of someones HP, which was true at the beginning of Metin2, but now, it is out of Date. The only Problem is, that it would influence PvP very much, because Healing Force Schamans are really strong for the Moment. So an Idea would be, that Cure restores the current Value of HP if it is used on yourself, and heals the triple of ist value when it is used on someone else.
    • Hello!

I play a Healer-shaman. I suggest to "Cure" skill.
      I suggest that higher healing value should be around 7000-9000. Negative effects can be deleted. But why 120%? What is the deletion of the 120% negative effect in the cure? Would not be 100% enough?
      In the game, the vitality is over 25,000, sometimes 30,000. Therefore, I suggest raising a little skill in the cure skill.
      I think, that is is just a guideline. The numbers may be different.

Attis85
    • I've always played healing shaman on official servers, and the feeling you get (untill lv 80 more or less) is that you are not necessary in the gameplay. Dragon shamans are the only ones required for their buffs, but nobody requires a healer during the session, potions suffice in keeping anybody alive. And this is quite frustrating, as a person who loves healing classes.

Cure should heal 7-9k HP at Perfect Master and a good Fan equipped, I totally agree with Attis85. Considering that is quite difficult reaching a cast speed of 250 (Cure cast every 4 seconds, minimum to keep your group alive against bosses imho), 7-9k of HP restore whould be just perfect.

I admit that in PvP it would be a little too unbalanced, maybe it's value could be halved during pvps, wars, and such events (bad karma pvp mode for example, when you attack it halves itself automatically).

Let us healers feel wanted for once!

Ps:sorry for bad english, I'm not an english native speaker