BIG MISTAKE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• BIG MISTAKE

I will write shortly, but I hope the administration will draw conclusions.
      If something has already been done once, it should not change for the worse.
      You should adjust the level of the remaining character classes to the strongest.
      You will see that the character's nerf will piss people off and many people will end up playing it.
      I work in marketing. I'm going in market research on people, just like I did in my server in Poland Wetar. I ask very people about this about in beta. I know the approach and met the needs of the players.
      Maybe, and I'm impulsive sometimes in my statements.
      Too much people say me this work, this correct and all this problem write in this forum.
      This is the result of my work, because I know what I do.
      Im work 10 year in marketing. I know market and approach and need people.

I understand the administration wants to spoil the wolf's damage.
      I understand that his hits are big, but I think that before you make this change with the purple you have to think very much about what it will have consequences. It is known that everyone wants the best for their character class.
      But do not forget that.

Purple Wolf I repeat it again another must give a lot because of:
      1) the wolf beats slower than the other character classes
      (The wolf's animation makes the wolf have to beat more to beat the lost hits from the animation - the beating animation of the warrior, the shaman, the ninja, the faster the wolf gets.
      2) The wolf has his own buffs, so he must use the equipment to activate the purple skills, so the duration of the purple should be longer than 92 seconds. The optimal time I think it is 150 seconds.
      3) The wolf can not act as a sura to activate and disable skills like a blade. Therefore, it should be time 150 seconds.
      4) should equalize the chances in pvm with the remaining character classes compared to other:
      - wolf in indigo skill instead of dodging shot should have more useful bonus (block of up to 10% block in Perfect skill - wolf will now lose nearly 300 damage - for that reason dodge shot should be replaced with block of blow would compensate it properly loss of damage)
      - a berserk warrior (should not increase the damage so much)
      shamans should not have altered values of help, blessings - she does not have much, so she needs a lot of abs to be able to cope. (the reduction in aid and blessing in pt should be 50%).

See what sura has:
      - Much more damage from each character class
      - additionally the ability to steal life
      - ability to defend and rebound
      - ability to reduce physical injury

See what sura has.
      And do not tell me that the sura weapon is weak in pvp, because it has the ability to dispel magic that equalizes for the weapon level pvp. And yet he has a very strong finger skill.

You say lycan is strong.
      Such sura as purple to likan, warrior it like is already practically not strong against such a monster.

Probably the administration will not read.
      I do not know what is the attitude of the higher administration, but the administration of my country has been totally released on the request of players as well as their needs.
      I've tried many times to become a GF youtuber. I met with refusal. They also required people to join the team also rejected my selfless help.

So I do not expect anyone from the administration to be interested in this topic.

However, I hope you will think about what you want to do with Lycan and ease it with the point I mentioned.
      And you will also consider your way to losing the Shaman's skill level, help and blessings.

I count that people speak in this topic.

Although looking at what is happening here, a lot of people have left the conversation on the forum because they see that it does not bring anything.

Just Webzen and GF have plans for this game, but you can see they are not very well thought out and are not taken into account the needs of the people.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • I understand what you say @GamePriv. Check out this post Some last thoughts that i wrote about all the players, because balance should be equal to all the players and not only the lycan. Your main point is the lycans and the shamans. Give your thoughts to my post if you like.

I totally agree up to some points from your post. Especially here

I will write shortly, but I hope the administration will draw conclusions. If something has already been done once, it should not change for the worse. You should adjust the level of the remaining character classes to the strongest. You will see that the character's nerf will piss people off and many people will end up playing it.

I understand the administration wants to spoil the wolf's damage. I understand that his hits are big, but I think that before you make this change with the purple you have to think very much about what it will have consequences.

- wolf in indigo skill instead of dodging shot should have more useful bonus (block of up to 10% block in Perfect skill - wolf will now lose nearly 300 damage - for that reason dodge shot should be replaced with block of blow would compensate it properly loss of damage)
      - a berserk warrior (should not increase the damage so much)

Although looking at what is happening here, a lot of people have left the conversation on the forum because they see that it does not bring anything.

Just Webzen and GF have plans for this game, but you can see they are not very well thought out and are not taken into account the needs of the people.
    • I focused on shamans, because they are the weakest class in the hit (have only strong magic).
      Therefore they should have their buffs.
      The wolf is considered to be the most powerful thing I write and so will break it anyway.

That's why I focused mainly on these 2 characters.
      I still wore the body of this warrior.

• Well, I congratulate you on your marketing analysis skills. However you are lacking some objectivity here - there are not only Lycans who like to do solo activities with their buffer, on this game. Moreover, meanwhile some things changed.

- Crimson Soul cooldown was boosted since the last weeks: from 92 to 120seconds. It's basically just like Aura of the Sword (92sec), plus about 30 extra seconds that should be exploited to wear INT gear and get a stronger buff;

- Aura of the Sword does not provide extra piercing hits as Crimson Soul does: don't you forget that piercing hits are really important in the game, as they provide extra attack when exceeding 100%;

- unlike Berserk (warrior skill), Lycans get a useful atkSpeed boost from Indigo Soul (don't forget that exceeding 180 atkSpeed is pointless, since the game mechanics actually don't go beyond that limit, regardless of the amount of bonus you have) without receiving a severe malus on physical defense;

- actually chance to avoid arrows is really useful in several dungeons; moreover, a class getting atkSpeed and atkValue bonuses definitely does not need extra chance to block hits. LoL, do you seriously want all of the bonuses on a single class?

- recent changes actually made melee hits in PvP less effective than they used to be, mostly because critical hits in PvP works differently now, both for skills and for melee hits. So, actually Weapon Suras are kinda weaker when it comes to PvP now, but as they are PvM masters, I guess it's right. The same thing will affect warriors as well.

- shaman's nerf probably was meant to discourage solo activities. They actually should have kept a higher value of selfbuffs, but I guess it's coherent to make group-buffs less effective.
    • BlueShade wrote:

Well, I congratulate you on your marketing analysis skills. However you are lacking some objectivity here - there are not only Lycans who like to do solo activities with their buffer, on this game. Moreover, meanwhile some things changed.

- Crimson Soul cooldown was boosted since the last weeks: from 92 to 120seconds. It's basically just like Aura of the Sword (92sec), plus about 30 extra seconds that should be exploited to wear INT gear and get a stronger buff;

- Aura of the Sword does not provide extra piercing hits as Crimson Soul does: don't you forget that piercing hits are really important in the game, as they provide extra attack when exceeding 100%;

- unlike Berserk (warrior skill), Lycans get a useful atkSpeed boost from Indigo Soul (don't forget that exceeding 180 atkSpeed is pointless, since the game mechanics actually don't go beyond that limit, regardless of the amount of bonus you have) without receiving a severe malus on physical defense;

- actually chance to avoid arrows is really useful in several dungeons; moreover, a class getting atkSpeed and atkValue bonuses definitely does not need extra chance to block hits. LoL, do you seriously want all of the bonuses on a single class?

- recent changes actually made melee hits in PvP less effective than they used to be, mostly because critical hits in PvP works differently now, both for skills and for melee hits. So, actually Weapon Suras are kinda weaker when it comes to PvP now, but as they are PvM masters, I guess it's right. The same thing will affect warriors as well.

- shaman's nerf probably was meant to discourage solo activities. They actually should have kept a higher value of selfbuffs, but I guess it's coherent to make group-buffs less effective.

You did not understand me at all.
      The point is that if they reduce the purple and its time will spoil the game.

This is not the speed of attack, but the speed of the animation.
      These are quite different things.

As they point out often. They strive to make every character equal.

It can not be that someone is the master in this or that.

This is not the beginning of this game, but these endeavors will lead to the end.

It was not the people who sacrificed their time to make the equipment, to gain experience.

To change someone because something does not fit.

They brought such a product in the sense that such a character can not work as in a machine. It broke down to be replaced.

It should be level adjusted to a product that is class.

THIS BALANCE IS VERY BAD.

WAKE UP GF and Webzen. !!!!!!!