PLEASE REMOVE THAT UPDATE (ALCHEMY) !!! please !!! :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• Salsie wrote:

Hanibal wrote:

stop updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pliz
      Can you fill in a little bit details in your feedback? This won't help anyone.
      Besides of this thank you guys very much for your discussion and your feedback :)

1) new alchemy made in this way causes that the current alchemy will be useless (you will have to remove this because it is new).
      This will cause that the time, yang and all our effort that we devoted to making this alchemy will disappear. This will upset many players.

2) New alchemy = a new alchemy price = a drop in dragon stone shrapnel = no gain to low level.
      The prices of alchemy will change too much and this will cause great chaos.

3) The new alchemy will cause a drop in the price of items made for the elements.

4) Along with the new alchemy will be other resilience of bosses and mobs.
      Why spoil it? The elements entered quite recently, everyone is preparing the equipment for it or did it. Now new immunity and new alchemy will make it necessary to prepare this equipment again. This is not good.
      It will make people how they will have to re-prepare their equipment, they will upset them and will want to end the game

You need more ??
      If you need it, I can write more about why this is not a good solution.
      It's just that players say no, because they know the consequences further.
      !!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY IN UPDATE 18.4 !!!!!!

Mój kanał YT: Metin2.PL - Wetar - GamePriv [YOUTUBE]
    • Finally I could test the new system of alchemy, I think it is useless and counterproductive to introduce this new class mythical, many of us have brilliant and excellent alchemy mounted, introducing this new class we will be forced to disassemble alchemy laboriously, without counting the costs supported to do it and upgrade it !!If you proceed in this sense I think that a good slice of users will definitely leave the game.I have also noticed the uselessness of being able to raise two excellent straight or round legendary because in any case it enhances a legendary opaque, which can also be obtained by adding two legendary opaques; obtaining then an excellent mythical from up or from lap can not be upped more than that.So my feed is absolutely negative, I hope vivaciously that the alchemy is not changed because it will be the definitive end of Metin!
    • Luthenia wrote:

As I already mentioned, new alchemy thing does not improve the game's quality. It is not approved by players. We dont need this kind of update because our characters are already enough for both pvp and pve. Mythic alchemies are useless.

gomaasalah wrote:

• we don't want update 18.4 please remove it
      • if you didn't we will leave the game

Please we don"t want version 14.8

What are you doing? We've become hating the game because of your thinking. We spent a lot of money and tired years and now in a few minutes you want to waste our entire fatigue and money, "everyone else's games moves step by step, but the current situation as if you had moved 1000 steps forward. Suppose you plan on programming and game development and go step-by-step now Do not go step-by-step now like a rocket,What do you want specifically to leave us to complete the game or you want us to leave the option in your hands if you think that this is the solution to some of the problems in the game, you are wrong, you do not fix something in the game you kill and kill the players

For further clarification, it is not just about the alchemy All the steps that have been put in the update are harmful to the players, but if not, it is now clear that you will see it in the future and you will want more updates to solve.

But unfortunately its time you will not find players mainly to try something or to make their opinions useless that you do not like only players are not only a way to raise money only Thank you webzen Thank you game forge thanks for nothing

I personally have quit because of this version I will not be able to complete the game again, also many of my friends left the game some in previous updates and the last of them in the last update is coming Thank you very much

:thumbup:

enjoy watching :love:

The post was edited 1 time, last by IMosHaaKeeSI ().

• Hey,

thank you so far for your feedback :)

FacSiDreg wrote:

I thinsk is just a joke or prank by gameforge developers.Yea GF u got us , good joke , now remove the mistic alchimy because are players who spend 3-4 hours to make a excelent mistic alchimy on beta ,and they dont know this is a joke.
      GF trolled us :)))))) and we fall in such a trap.

Na this is neither a joke or a prank by gameforge developers. As mentioned by badidol a few times. The version is developed by WebZen. Gameforge gave WebZen the feedback that you don't like the new alchemy as mentioned in the news.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!
    • Salsie wrote:

Hey,

Na this is neither a joke or a prank by gameforge developers. As mentioned by badidol a few times. The version is developed by WebZen. Gameforge gave WebZen the feedback that you don't like the new alchemy as mentioned in the news.

What is the position of WebZen in this moment ?

• Bobo wrote:

Guest wrote:

With 3 cors daily i can't even keep my alchemy reloaded ! ! What about to make more alchemy?? 8| <X
      With the new Update you can farm 5cors daily

And what ?
      You can not trade.
      You can not postpone by the janitor.
      So this is not a good solution.

This is the destroy of the game. !!!!

!!!! STOP NEW ALCHEMY !!!!!!

• GamePriv wrote:

Salsie wrote:

Hey,

What is the position of WebZen in this moment ?

When there is an update you all will get the information about the news.
      if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

Solltet ihr Probleme im Spiel haben oder Hilfe benötigen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an mich wenden!