PLEASE REMOVE THAT UPDATE (ALCHEMY) !!! please !!! :(

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear players,

please read >> here <<.

Thank you for being a part of this!

• badidol wrote:

NoToUpdate184 wrote:

my couisin play on my account almost non stop
      You know that this is against the rules and while we usually don't ban for it you forfeit any account-related support by doing so, right?
      Are You troll the guy ? if he is hes cousin how the .... is hes problem maybe the guy does not gameforge support because is low :) example if i wanna share my account with my mother or my dad where is the problem ? i share with my family not a strager to steal items or make other ilegal things realy @badidol ? what king of democracy is here ?
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • ELIMINATE AUTO - HUNTING, REDUCE ONLY A LITTLE TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE, VOID THE EFFECT OF THE RESISTANCE IN ITEMS OF LOW LEVEL ...Much easier and more sensible than to make the resistances useless as you are doing now.But it seems that the gameforge get a grime on the nail and prefer to cut the arm before cutting the nail.Pdta: In the beta, with 80% fire resistance the meley monsters and meteorites hit 500% more than before ....... An authentic madness, between 200 and 250% could be something acceptable .... But 500%? I do not know who can think o
    • i like the mythic alchemy system...
      it gives the opportunity for newer players to also acchieve more damage and compete with other ones.

since beginning of metin2, there was always progress for the items...e.g. the cap of 800 Life-Points bonus was also increased to 2000...nobody would want the 800 back
    • it's a joke ?

they repeat all day "Can you guys pls put a little bit more information to your "constructive" feedback? This is not going to help anyone"

but they answer only to useless guy

badidol wrote:

NoToUpdate184 wrote:

my couisin play on my account almost non stop
      You know that this is against the rules and while we usually don't ban for it you forfeit any account-related support by doing so, right?
      I do not feel like being listened to, why to loose my time ?

Make your maj 18.4, ok no probleme i go will spend my time and money else where

Metin2 it's a very good game but WebZen and Gameforge is very bad, 99% players disapproved 18.4, why you continue ? what are you looking for the end of the game ?
    • Here i am, was in the beta before coming here...

I would like to summarize everything in 8 words:
      "Very powerful mythical alchemy but it isn't viable"

Me and some friends would like to have solutions and improvements, as you have proposed in the pet system and to add new emotions to the characters. :)

We do not want more problems as it is to replace a complete alchemy panel because if you do not occupy the 6 mythical the additional bonus is not met (+90 attack +60 defense, +900 hp, + 450 hp, + 5%+5%+5% resistance etc.) If you combine a panel with legendary and mythic you will not achieve additional DSS bonuses. It is worth mentioning that said bonus is 3 times more effective and powerfull in "mythic" than in "legendary" (regardless the purity of the stone). :|

More to add, I play metin 10 years ago and do alchemy since February 2013 when they introduced the first DSS, they have modified this system several times making it more "easy and effective". Was counting in my videos and I have been open more than 15,000 cor draconis (rough) I have barely achieved 2 excellent legendary acceptable (some of the 15k and history in my signature). ||

Finally, This DSS update I think it is wrong to add, it is too much advantage for example: legendary rubi exc +360 + 30 attack value vs mitica rubi exc +480 + 90 attack value, we have a 390 against 570 value, it is an improvement (dont deny 47-48% more DMG) but it forces to make obsolete a complete panel of what we considered "good alchemy" until now. :(

The best solution would have been to let mix excellent legendary purity (until it is acceptable), not to add a new class to replace all the previous one. :)

Self effacing opinion, my regards
      DSS vídeos:
    • Salsie wrote:

xNightFurry wrote:

Dear Webzen/Gameforge/Metin2

To be honest with You , the only thing what is bothering Me and many other Players is the Alchemy , the concept of changing this alchemy is destroying a lot's of Player's even big even small ,the alchemy is much more stronger than the existing one and due to that all the player's they will want it BUT...what will happen to the OLD alchemy ??? Remove it ? and remain with a crock?? , all the Investments of the player's Time/Yang/Money ....everything is GONE .... Why You don't think in a Way to evolve the Old alchemy in the New on ? like the sword's or armors ...Everyone will be happy with that... Give us New maps , new LvL , weapons , armors , accessories ...etc . Please try to rework this... It will be VERY HARD for US to go on....

Thanks for understanding ,

With respect , xNightFurry :!:
      Thank you very much for your feedback :)

Let´s wait for the decision WebZen and Gameforge made with all of your feedback :)
      I hope that WEBZEN+GAMEFORGE take the right decision and see that no one whant to decrease the elementary rezistance + new alchemy not only romania community but fr de ar no community want this update because this is the second time when you lie to us that items will not be devaluate so much you remember when badidol and the directory producer told that players eq will not be devaluated that they are aware of this if you remember in 17.4 when you bring it in past was magic defence + devil in enchated forest in v3,v4 was arrow defence+devil after 17.4 was wind defence+ devil and lighting defence + devil now what you do you wanna change second time and screw second time players eq by reduce the elementary rezistance+ add new row of alchemy ..now you need average rezistance + 1500 Defence on your character and you are a boss in enchanted forest v3,v4 etc if you bring this update i will tell you that you will lose many many players in fact you must listen to players because we players play the game not you gameforge not webzen we are your customers you must respect your customers and listen to them all time .Good luck
      #NoToUpdate 18.4 Dont Change the elementary rezistance no to new alchemy
    • 1.Good afternoon.

Implementing the new mythical alchemy is too hard for everyone.

If you provide us with an acces, item or new pincer to be able to extract only the legendary alchemy to 100%, with a high purchase value (5w 10w)I would help everyone to choose if we want to continue with our legendary alchemy or move on to the new one without devaluing our effort.
      - I think it would help improve Pj's preparation.
      - it would improve the trading system.
      - It would solve the problem of obsolete characters.
      - change your race for greater happiness of the players, if they have grown tired of their current race.
      - update old pjs by new pjs.
      - PVP would be reactivated at intermediate levels.ps do not forget to let us update the biologists of our pj. (92 and 94)

***since we are in a beta we can update more things than new ones impemented. ***

Greetings and forgive my English.

• If this new alchemy system is to come, but need to add to the second window and the rates should be reduced according to the legendary alchemists in the second window of the mystical alchemy must be used and the players must be prevented from grievance and the old alchemists will not kill and the future of the new map or boss to increase the attack It will work.
      The removal of the piece of dragon stones from the trade with cheating is good if it works so good if cheating with fights if this trade ban causes great damages.

I'm sorry about my English.

Turkey - Anatolia